you saved me again- 13

OMG SOOOOO SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T UPDATE!! I HAD NO TIME!! i had to do my bio project and it took me all day that i didn't even check my fb/twitter/instagram... ANYWAYS! (you will read this word a lot today) its a new update!! hope you like it! wow its chapt.13 already!! omg!! ;p enjoy!!

 louis's P.O.V

''yeah I know darling, there so cute! i mean look at them! if its offcial the fans would love her! and they will make up a name too! just like ours!''

''Ikr!!! Elounor!! what a WEIRD but amazing one! i just love how they make stuff like that! although am afraid of the hate she might get. you know those directioners are obsessed with you guys more than any fandom! Look you tell her Eleanor wants to go shopping with her, and tell her Dani will come! '' Eleanor said. I just love the way she cares about people even if she only met them once! 

''I will, Hold on darnlin'...'' I cover the phone with my other hand. liam was crossing his hands looking annoyed.

''Louis you can't talk to Eleanor all day! and were going to cook something... so we will be waiting for you at the kitchen. And tell rose and nialler to come, they are probably at the lake. Quickly louis!'' Daddy directioner said.

''But liam!! I miss her!! I don't wanna cook...and they are probably smooching and making out. we don't want to interrupt them!!'' I argued. 

''Do as I say or no carrots for a whole week!!!'' liam said. he seemed pissed. whats his problem?

''Fine! gimme 10 mins !'' I said. ugh!!!!! He left and I took my hands off the phone.

''sorry darling, daddy directioner is being himself! i gotta go 'cook' and grab the lovebirds with me!'' I said in an annoyed tone.

''hahaha its ok babe, have fun burning the kitchen! talk to you later! il miss you!'' She said. Her voice made my heart melt even through the phone. My knees go weak when she laughs... its just makes my day!

''i will! ok darlin' bye!'' I said and before I hung up I heard her. Im glad.

''Hey louis..'' she said calmly.

''yeah babe'' I said. did something go wrong? did I say something? is she ok? 

''I love you''she said. I was about to faint. after all this time she still could make butterflies go crazy in my stomach. My palms were all sweaty and my heart was beating like hell.

''I love you too darling, bye'' I said smoothly. I hung up feeling so in love. how did she make me feel like that! that strange feeling is....... anyways! lets check on kevin... oh I forgot I had to go bring the 'lovebirds' with me.

I walked towards the lake finding niall and Rose siting at the edge of the lake(outfit on the right). They were laughing and splashing and dangling their legs in the water, they were having fun! WELL NOT ANYMORE SINCE SUPERMAN IS AROUND! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!! wait shouldn't superman save the day? anyways..

I got near rose who was listening to niall with a huge smile on her face. I saw the way she looked at niall, it was true love, ANYWAYS!(I love saying that) I got closer and SPLASH!

'' HAHAHAHAHA OMG NIALL YOU SAW HER FACE!! C'MON ROSE ITS ONLY A FEW METERS SWIM BACK!'' I shouted. Why wasn't she swimming back... Wait what the fu-!

Niall's P.O.V

'' So when got into Nando's a fan jumped in my face and-'' SPLASH! louis pushed her in the lake? wtf? Wasn't he talking to El! OMG OMG... 

''LOUIS THATS NOT FUNNY! ROSE SWIM BACK! IS THE WATER COLD?.. OMG LOUIS SHE'S DROWNING!'' I shouted! OMG SHE IS DROWNING! I took my polo shirt off and jumped in the water. she wasn't there. ohh god! I dived inside the water seeing that she was drowning down. Good thing the lake wasn't 'that' deep! I swam under the water holding her bride style to the top of the water.