meeting Dani -5

I got out of the toilet sitting on the couch.

'' so rose, why were you out side their in the rain? ... I mean don't you think it was kinda dangrous...''  liam asked as he handed me a bowl of cornflakes with milk. 

''thanks... umm.. well as you know am British but I came with my boyfriend to the US to visit his family  but he ended up making out with some slu* and when I found out he kicked me out of his house, stole all my money and left me with my passport and my phone.'' i said looking down on the floor with an embarrassed face. 

'' Awwwwwwwwwwww,,, he's a douche for throwing a diamond and chasing after rocks. Don't worry love, we will take car of you till you'r back on your feet '' niall said as he hugged me tightly. I pulled back and thanked him. 

'' wait so if you don't have any clothes........that means........WERE GOING SHOPPING !!!!!!!!!! '' louis screamed across the room.

'' Noooo I can't let you buy me stuff...'' I said with a worried face.

'' Awww c'mon babe its only some clothes... you don't wanna wear niall's clothes all day... and those pants... they will fall off every two seconds.. Its not that I don't wanna know what colour of under ware your wearing or wish to see it but........take it as a welcoming gift'' cheeky harry said as he winked.

''fine !!! but I will pay you back when am home'' I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch fiddling with it.

''Rosie Danielle said she will pass by and give you clothes to wear so you don't have to wear niall's  clothes.'' liam said as Thanked him and Dani. I like Dani because her first impression when she saw me was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGEEEE hug came from now where as my pants spilt in front of the boys showing of my pink panties with ribbons all over it. I pulled it back again with my face as red as a tomato and looked at the floor embarrassed. silence spread around the room while Dani was hugging liam next.

'' Wooooww harry your wish came true !! '' louis said as I slapped his arms. Niall's face was red too.hmmmmmmmm I wonder why :/

'' and it had ribbons which made it even better.'' harry said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

''Fine am out of here unless you stop embarrassing me.'' I said as I went to the bedroom and smacked the door behind me leaving me all alone with... until...

''What the hell? Can't you see am sleeping.. you ok? why is your face so red? '' zayn said... WOW I never saw zayn shirtless. OMG those abs were drivin' me crazy. I just kept staring for a second but hopefully he didn't notice.

''Umm sorry I didn't know you were here.. umm yea am ok it's just the boys... I split my trousers infront of them while I was hugging Dani...'' I said as I sat on the end of the bed playing with my shirt and still embarrassed. Zayn tried processing what he heard and started laughing so hard he fell from the bed. 

'' shut up.... OMG YOUR NOT WEARING ANYTHING BUT YOUR BOXERS... PULL SOME PANTS OR SOMETHING !! '' I said as I buried my face into my hands turning around.

'' well am gonna take a shower and you can sit here until I finish or somethin'' zayn said as he headed to the toilet.

Niall's P.O.V

I started eating my breakfast, we all calmed down after what happened. I swear I would have pulled Harry's eyes when her trousers fell. I MEAN SHE'S MINE HELLOO GO FIND ANOTHER GIRL TO HIT ON. 

'' Hey nialler whats up with you last night, I couldn't sleep from your giggles across the rooms, and when you were sleeping with her... you looked like a cuuuutttee couple...'' louis said as he smirked at me.

''LOOUIS!! I couldn't sleep and she couldn't too so we hung around having gun that's all. Omg how many times should i explain.... We sent her mattress in the elevator to a random floor. That all !!'' I said as I blushed and looked down on the floor avoiding their eye contact.

'' ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh I get it.. '' Harry said as he winked at louis...what did he get?

'' Niall do you fancy her? '' Liam said as he sat down beside Danielle.

''.............W-wwell.... yyess kiiinnnndddaaa'' I said a I blushed more and more.

'' And may I ask why you 'sent her mattress in the elevator to a random floor' ? '' louis said.

''Soshecansleepnexttome'' I said quickly.

'' You what?'' louis asked.

'' So she can sleep next to me'' I said as I pulled a pillow and hid my face in it... and when the whole explaintion finished everyone went back to do normal stuff ; harry and louis whispering and giggling , liam talking with Danielle and zayn is of course still asleep... until i heard... a giggle coming out of the same room zayn was sleeping in... wait is Rose inside... anger and jealousy were making me feel sick as I wanted to punch zayn in his stomach... and then it all went quiet for a sudden.. I wonder what happened...

''So niall are you gonna ask her out or what? '' Dani said as he cuddled laim... ohh how much I wanted to cuddle Rose like that.

''ummm... idk but I will plan something and ask her before the tour ends.. I mean we leave in two months.. which is a great time for me to spend time with her..eat with her and get to know her better..'' I said as I smiled proudly blushing and looking on the floor.

I saw Danielle get up and head to the room to check on Rose.... Hope she wasnt so embarrassed !!