Beach!!!!!!!!!!-19

Rose's P.O.V

I woke up at about 11:45 and found tmyself snuggling to niall. I got closer, pecked his lips and then hid my face in his chest.

"Hey beautiful..." He said opening his eyes.

"Heyy... Wanna get up and change? Il go wake up everyone to get ready for the beach. " I said sitting on his bed.

" you look really cute in my sweater." He said as I got up.

"And I bet you will look fabulous in my dress and heels " I Said as he chuckled.

I left his room heading towards Harry's.

I got really superized finding Em and Harry already awake but staring into each others eyes. She was in a white tank top and he was shirtless, both snuggling and staring.

"Having a moment there? " I said smirking. They both got up and blushed. I heard her whisper to Harry something and then get up towards me.

" I hate you for ruining this moment she said" giving me a glare as she past through.

" I love you too! " I said. I heard chuckles from Harry.

" ohh shuddup curls, I bet you were blushing like you got squished tomato on your cheeks. " I said smirking and throwing a pillow on his face.

" ohh and btw tell your girlfriend were to get ready for the beach"

And by that I headed to zayn's.

I found Perrie on the bed laying there but her eyes closed. I heard water from the toilet knowing as usual zayn was taking a shower.

"Am up!" She said with her eyes still closed. I laughed at her. She got up sitting on the bed and patting it so I can sit next to her.

" I wanted to be the 1st to tell you congrats on your one year anniversary!! Am so happy for you!" I said hugging her.

" thank youuu! Am so happy too! Btw so how's your boy friend?" She asked.

I looked down with saddened spreading on my face.

" what's wrong babe? Did he do something? I swear If he did il ki-"

" no.... that's the problem, he didn't do anything. He didn't ask me to be his girlfriend. It's been two days! " I said as a tear slipped from my crystal eyes. She wiped it away and hugged me as I cried a bit. In a matter of seconds until Zayn came in. Thank god he was fully dressed or it would have been really awkward.

" Rose what's wrong?" He said. I pulled back and wiped my tears leaving only hiccups.

" niall didn't ask her to be his girl and it's been two days." Perrie explained.

"Babe, don't worry. It's ok, we all know that niall is a bit shy and slow at times. Just give him a chance and if he doesn't by the end of tomorrow il talk to him"

he said comforting me. He's right maybe niall is a bit shy. Il just wait. I got up, thanked them and went to wake the others.

Zayn's P.O.V

I watched Rose get up and leave the room to wake up the others. I then faced Perrie.

"Thank god she bought the bullshi* I was saying. I mean wth is wrong with niall? He should have asked her after their first kiss or somethin"

Perrie smirked and said.

"Doesn't that remind you of our first kiss?"

"Yeah, it was amazing. " I said remembering our memories together. I daydreamed in her eyes and we both just stared and stared and stared, until she woke up from it, kissed me on the cheek and started getting ready.