harry and Emma-17

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up feeling perfectly warm. what happend last night? 

ohh yea. The whole harry and one direction. It was the best night ever. It seems ive known harry for ages. The way we danced slowly under the moon. it seemed as if we were the only people there. His eyes were-

''take a picture, it lasts longer.'' Harry said smirking. I didn't notice he was awake although I was staring at him.

 I blushed and hid my face in his chest. He just chuckled looking at me.

''good morning'' I said to him. 

''morning beautiful.'' He said kissing my cheek.

''il go look for my luagage'' I said trying to get up.

''But I love hugging! and by the way they are outside.... The boys thought it was a good idea if I share the tent with you'' He said smiling, blushing and avoiding my eye contact. 

''well seems am stuck with you!'' I said excitedly and hugged him. 

He wasn't expecting this reaction but it made him happier. We stayed talking and trying to get to know each other. I don't know why but I was really happy when I knew he wasn't taken. 

Suddenly! Louis came in!

''GET UP HAZZA! BY THE WAY WHERE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND EMMA? El WANTS HER!!'' louis shouted not looking at us but texting someone. When he looked down he found us blushing and I felt harry's gaze on louis. I guess it was the girlfriend part. he was also blushing. 

''She's not my girlfriend boobear!'' Harry stated. I blushed deeply and Got up to find El. 

Getting up Harry following me while lou left. I was looking at the sun and lake. It was the most beautiful thing I ever saw.

 I walked and saw my laugage. rumbling between my clothes I found . going to the toilet I took a shower. 

After I got out, I dried my hair and left it with curls putting some marcara, eyeliner and lipgloss. I brushed my hair and got up heading to the kitchen. 

Before I knew I felt something bite my leg. I screamed so hard and I bet I woke up everyone. 

saw a HUGE snake biting my leg. It was still biting so I fell but found a stick and hit it once on its head which left it consious. 

I tried getting up to move but when I was on my feet, I couldn't balance and was about to fall but two strong arms stopped me and helped me.

 I looked up and saw harry worried. I was feeling really weak.

''Harry...the snake...my leg...help..'' I said not standing well. It seems I got a fever. He was so worried and shocked. Without thinking her carried me bridal style to the boys. I couldn't stop but to look at him but he noticed I was crying.

''Shhhhh...calm down babe....don't cry.... it really hurts me to see you cry... just don't.... everything will be ok...I love you... shhhh'' he said wiping his and my tears. I don't know why he was crying. 

Harry's P.O.V

''Shhhhh...calm down babe....don't cry.... it really hurts me to see you cry... just don't.... everything will be ok...I love you... shhhh'' I said wiping mine and her tears. I don't know why but I was about to die seeing every tear falls on her cheek.

we arrived and the boys were all asking whats going on. Liam was going to faint when he saw the bite marks on her leg. 

''CALL THE DAMN AMBULANCE OR SHE WILL DIE!!! THERE'S A FREAKING SNAKE THAT BIT HER!!! 911 911!! '' he shouted at the boys.