Girls time-6

Rose P.O.V

I was laying on the bed trying to get niall of my head and focus on what to do. But I coulnd't because that little leprechaun charmed me. A saaaaaaaaaaaayyy wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaattt?????? no no it can't be no I don't I mean I can't and even if I did he wouldn't... he's the most hottest person I ever saw I mean look at his fans... he has gzillons of them all around the world... he can simply get any girl he wants... so it is never gonna happen. Thats right I shouldn't say that word cause were only friends thats all. After all those confusing thoughts in my mind I heard a knock on the door. Dani came in. 

'' hey babe, everythin ok? '' Dani asked as she sat beside me on the bed.

''Am fine... am just confused..'' I said while I hid my face in the pillow.

'' About what? hun you can tell me anything...were gonna be besties from now on so no secrets hidden ok? '' Dani said as she hugged me. Why is everyone so nice to me?

''umm.. ok well the thing is that...I don't know what to say.. I think I like ni..' I said but I got interrupted by zayn getting out of the toilet.

'' Vass happenin' Dani !! .... I didn't know you were coming... can you two get out or somethin.. unless you want to watch me change..i dont mind at all... gettin u two turned on !'' zayn said as he winked at us.

'' say that again and i'll tell liam what you just said'' Dani said as she smirked raising an eyebrow at him.

'' ohh so your telling Liam , and who your gonna tell Rose? niall'' zayn said as he laughed. what did he mean? 

'' whatever were outa here... see ya when ur fully dressed.'' Dani said as she grabbed my hands and lead me to the living room.

''what took you so long? were gonna watch a movie, '' said niall with a worried angry face.

'' Ohh what so we can't have a girls chat? '' I answered him rolling my eyes.

''yea so zayn is a girl now... great !! '' louis said as sarcastically. 

''Heyy I heard that'' zayn said as he came inside

The movie stared and we were gonna watch a scary movie. I sat in a couch with niall on my left(end of the couch) and louis on the right. louis got bored and started texting El while It was quiet boring and I got kinda sleepy. I went and sat on niall's lap while my legs nearly touch louis from the side. I started tickling him a bit but he got annoyed and left. whats his problem?

so I leaned in and rested my head on niall's chest and with my hands on his shoulder. I have no idea how I did that but I never had that much courage to touch or get that much close to a guy before. but he didn't say anything and smile sheepishly. weird. I closed my eyes slowly as he played with my hair and the other hand entwining it with mine. okkkaayy nialler thats too close. but yet his huge hand holding my tiny hand felt so perfect as if it was made to complete each other. 

Niall P.O.V

''Shhhhhhhhhhhhh you will wake her up..'' I said to louis as I played with her hair resting my head on hers.

'' whats up with you two... are you dating or what?'' Dani said. ohh god please i dont want to talk about it. ugh!

''no were not... I wish we were... I don't know am feeling kind of weird these days... like I get butterflies whenever am near her and get like an electric shock whenever she touches me.I....I guess I kind of like her..too much... who cares? why would she like me? I mean a beautiful girl like her wouldn't like someone like me. Am just someone in her friend zone.'' I said. Wow I never reveal my feelings to anyone but I had to cause holding it inside was making it worse as a tear slipped between my eyelashes. I was trying to hold it so hard but I couldn't. Its too hard. I feel am gonna lose her. The way she looks at me makes me feel like everything will be alright only if she's around. I just want her to be mine forever.

''awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my little nialler is in love !!' louis said as he hugged me.

'' wha-no..'' before I finish my sentence zayn spoke.

'' listen niall don't ever think like that, ok? if you love her tell her how you truly feel if your afraid you will lose her. And I have good news by the way. Niall did you that Rose.....'' zayn said as he smirked widely... Did know what? what? Tell me!!