And all your little things -10

I woke up after a long nap but I felt much better. My headache was gone and I was so grateful !! so I got up, Went to the bathroom that uncle Si built for us and went to wear this ! (the picture is down on the right) so after I changed I walked searching for the boys around the camp. I checked my iphone and saw a message.

 Nialler:

Hey luv, were waiting for you near the campfire ! don't take much time ! the marshmallows will finish if you don't hurry ;) 

 Rose<3 :

ahaha il come right away! DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THEM ;D

I searched for them and I found niall strumming on the guitar while the boys were singing little things. I sat down on the wooden bench next to niall listening to them as they started singing. They all greeted me with a warm smile but didn't bother stop the song. Niall then started singing his solo. He looked so magical. His eyes, his face his voice everything and I just stared at him smiling from my heart. It was no fake smile I sometimes wear, But it was a real smile that was formed from the millions of butterflies in my stomach. 

********************************

The song ended as everyone clapped happily. 

''hey love, enjoyed the song?'' niall smiled cheekily.

''Yes! omg your voice was so magical !! '' I said as I hugged him tightly. I let go of him and blushed smiling and looking at the fire. The boys started to chat about something but I wasn't listening. I was thinking that what if niall was singing his solo in a way to tell me he loves me... naaaa imposible why would he even like me? am just a normal girl, but he is niall horan he can get any girl he want. But that didn't stop me from loving him.  I heard my phone buzz and checked the message.

 King of the carrots:

Having a nialler moment there eh? ;) 

rose<3:

louis really? :/

 King of the carrots: 

Look ik you like him more than a friend. you can trust me ;) am superman ! 

I got up and sat next to louis. 

'' omg louis ! you want to hear it fine ! I love niall ! happy? but please don't tell him !!'' I begged quietly making sure no one heard us.

''Ohh don't worry purple carrots ! I won't tell him.... but I won't promise you that i'll set you up ! '' he said as he winked at me. I got up to sit next to niall.

''What did louis want?'' he asked kind of annoyed.

''Umm.. he was telling me how great it would be if I meet Eleanor and then started talking about her and stuff.'' I lied. 

''Ohh... well she would really like to meet you ! you have the same personality and I bet you will be close friends !'' Niall said as he smiled sheepishly. PHEW!! I didn't like to lie to people but I had to for the sake of our friendship. We started eating the marshmallows and believe me it tasted like dehydrated bananas but I loved it ! 

''LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE !!'' louis shouted loudly. 

''ok ok but don't shout !! '' Liam said covering his ears. 

''I will start, niall truth or dare?'' Louis asked niall smiling like a retard.

''Umm... dare!'' he said cheerfully.

''I dare you to jump in the lake hugging rose!'' louis said with his normal evil wicked smile on his face. I swear I wanted to hit him so bad. 

'' YOU WILL NOT JUMP IN THE LAKE AT 12:00 '' Liam said angrily. Typical daddy directioner saved the day as usual. I mouthed a 'thank you' to liam and made sure no one sees me. He just smiled back without saying anything.

''Wow its 12 already? better get some sleep lads! '' zayn said. wai- whaaatt? isn't that daddy directioner's part. meh, whatever.

'' But we didn't even finish playing truth or dare !'' louis pouted as he made a puppy face looking at us. everyone said goodnight and whatever while me and niall headed back to the tent.

ohh did I mention? stupid louis build the tents so close to the bathrooms so it was far from the campfire! so we had to walk a long one since ours was the last. before I could think of anything I felt niall entwining his huge fingers with mine and looking at the ground blushing and smiling stupidly. I held his hands and we both blushed a bit but feeling happy. I guess we both liked the idea of the whole getting close, touching thing. We finally left our hands hanging and arrived near the tents.  I  went to change into a pink tank top, a blue jacket on top and a striped blue-pink pants with some really comfy boots! and then I headed to the tent. I saw niall shirtless flicking his phone but when I came in he shut it and put it down. OMG Niall? shirtless?? OMG ok ok calm down.calm down. OMG!!!

''you look cute in those pjs love!'' he said complimenting me.

'' ohh thanks!'' I said as I blushed. I laiddown beside him and we stared at the top of the tent. It was getting really chilly and I started to shiver. 

'' love you ok? you seem a bit cold. '' he stated looking worried.

'' ohh am fine! '' I lied. 

'' come here... you know am used to hugging you!'' he said as he pulled me from my waiste bringing me next to him filling the space between us.  His body was so hot and warm that in only a few minutes I wasn't feeling cold. I rested my head on his chest with my arm around his neck. It was sort of snuggling and hugging in the same time but it felt so perfect. Niall started rubbing circles at my back and playing with my hair. 

'' I'm gonna pick up the pieces,

And build a Lego houseIf things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings,There's one thing on my mindIt's all for you

And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warmIf you're broken I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of loveI'll pick you up when you're getting downAnd out of all these things I've done I think I love you better nowI'm out of sight, I'm out of mindI'll do it all for you in timeAnd out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm gonna paint you by numbersAnd colour you inIf things go right we can frame it and put you on a wall ''

Niall sang for me as I drifted to sleep on  a peaceful amazing voice. His voice was a bit cracky cause he was laying down but yet it was so magical that I closed my eyes sleeping with the same old warm smile I had everytime I heard niall sing.

Auther's note:

soooooooooooooooo what did you thinkk??? I worked for hours and hours to make it not seem lame!  I hope you enjoyed!!! ;) byee xx !!