Louis's stupid driving ! -9

Author's 1st stupid note:

Hey guys! sooooooooooooooooo sorry I didn't update uesterday because I was so tired and  didn't even do my homework and ended up in detention ! such a nice day ! so am not gonna talk a lot cuz ik u dont wanna read more of this bullshi* and jst wanna continue reading the fan fic ! sorry again! bye ! enjoy xx !

''Wake up rose...'' niall said. Oh we already arrived! I woke up but I was so tired of louis's amazing driving ! *note the sarcasm !* he must get an award for the worse driver ever! I had a sudden headache from nowhere which made me go dizzy. I couldn't even walk straight. thanks louis! 

''Wow Rose you ok? do you need help?'' Niall asked as his cute worried face was staring into my eyes. ok avoid eye contact. avoid eye contact. avoid eye contact. ohh god. 

''uumm... no am not ok am kinda... really... dizzy !! :$ '' I said as as I stumbled and when I was about to fall when niall held my back (kinda bridal style) he gazed in my eyes. Ohh no stop am gonna melt... I dunno what happened but he was holding me like that for about 5 mins just staring in each other's eyes. 

''iihhmm... you.. uhh guys finished.. fromm the... uhh'' Liam said nervously. OMG this is so embarrassing!! shi* !!

''Uhh yea...'' I said as I he helped me get on my feet but I couldn't walk properly so I hold his hands with his other hand holding my waist protectively. I can't find a person more generous, cute, adorable, gentle, hot and amazing than him. He's one in a gzillion !! Omg liam you ruined the moment ! ugh! our faces were as red as a tomato ! ughh don't blush. don't blush. don't blush. Noo !! great louis noticed.

''soo... why is niall and rose BLUSHING?? YOU TWO DID SOMETHING DIRTY OUTSIDE DIDN'T YOU??'' louis said. I SWEAR AM KILLING THIS BOY. I WILL CLEAN HIS IMAGINATION FROM DIRTYNESS ! 

''OMG LOUIS I SWEAR IF YOU SAY ONE MORE WORD I WILL CHOP YOUR HEAD OF AND FEED IT TO KEVIN AND I'LL MAKE SURE HE ENJOYS IS BECAUSE YOUR EFFING DRIVING MADE ME SICK ! I CAN'T EVEN WALK PROPERLY AND NIALL HERE IS BEING SO GENEROUS HELPIN ME, AND THE ONLY PERSON DOING SOMETHING DIRTY IS YOU! '' I shouted at him with all my anger. I hope he learns his lesson. ugh!

''ok ok yes I won't Pinky promise !!!! '' he said as he hied behind zayn. 

''YOU BETTA HIDE!'' I said as I stumbled holding niall's hands. I walked to the camp and saw about 3 tents. great we will have to share! how amazing ! I chose the one near the lake. I walked near it and when I was about to head niall grabbed my hands.

''You sure you'r ok? I mean I can call liam if he can help... or may-'' I cutt niall off by kissing him on his cheek. 

''Am fine, thank you. I'm just gonna take a nap.'' I said as I went inside. changed into niall's sweater and some comfy pants I found inside and slept deeply.

Niall's P.O.V

''You sure you'r ok? I mean I can call liam if he can help... or may-''  She cutt me off by kissing me on the cheek. She kissed.me.on.my.cheek. well that was...yeah.

''Am fine, thank you. I'm just gonna take a nap.'' She said as she went inside our tent... ohh yea I discussed that with the boys and I will be sharing the tent with rose. I was just shocked and went to help the boys with some stuff.

''Uhh... lad you got some lipstick... on your cheek..'' zayn said as he pointed on my left cheek. I didn't even feel her lipstick when I walked towards them. I was shocked from all the questions going on my head. Does that mean she likes me? naa its only a friendly kiss. I guess?