''I love you too...'' -7

Niall's P.O.V

before zayn could ever finish his sentence Rose was starting to move in her sleep and it was getting late so we all went to sleep in their rooms. Dani was going to spend the night with Leeyyuuumm, louis is sleeping with me and Rose and harry with zayn. Thank god daddy directioner explained what happened so rose can get her mattress back. it was really embarrassing xD so when they finished doing the bed louis was already snoring and I was sitting with rose in my hands(bridal style) as I kept her warm body next to mine all the time giving no space between each other.... What? she was cold ;) I carried rose to her bed, put her in under the sheets. I gave her a goodnight kiss on her forehead and another on her cheek. I took a last look on her and then drifted back to sleeping on the hard couch :$

after 3 hrs.

I couldn't sleep so I went to check on rose. She looked so peaceful, adorable, cute and innocent while sleeping. I moved her a bit and laid beside her. I put my arms around her while her face only inches away of mine. I pulled her to my bare chest while her hands resting their and me snuggling protectively on her. Then I started rubbing circles on her back and playing with her brown hair. God I loved her hair so much that its matching with her eyes. She's just perfect. She couldn't be a normal human.She's an angle. A fairytale princess. And am just the underdog. But this time I didn't get my girl. tear by tear started escaping from my eyes and falling on her chin.I didn't want her to wake up so I moved her away from me. 

''if you only knew how much I loved you....'' I said as my face full of tears get closer and kiss her forehead.

Rose's P.O.V

I felt that someone was sleeping next to me. I didn't know who until they pulled me to their shirtless chest. I wish it would be Niall. I felt arms around my waist and felt someone's breath touch my face. It gave me electric shocks go through my body and goose bumps on my skin. who is that? That person pulled me closer as my hands were touching his abs.  He started rubbing cricle's on my back and play a known rhythmic move in my hair. Wait I knew this smell, and the way he rubbed circles on my back. And am sure someone played with my hair like that before. I felt a tear on my forehead that ran through my face. Was someone crying? they pushed me away which made me groan mentally. It felt so perfect when we were like that. hugging and snuggling. I  really wanted to know who but I couldn't wake up. ugh !! then I heard the most sexiest voice ever. ''... if you only knew hoe much I loved you..''

Someone said in an Irish accent. Of course ! it was Niall ! I- wait.. Does that mean he loves me too ! omg omg am I dreaming? Omg its true I heard it I did! I gathered my strenght to only open half my eyes. I leaned in to niall. I gave him a peck on his lips. ''I love you too nialler '' I said as I moved so close their wasn't not an inch between us with my head resting on his chest. My hands on his neck and smiled. That's the last thing I remember after I slept in the most peaceful and relaxing sleep ever!