Chapter 3: A Game to End Freindships

" So, how do we play," Keefe asked from his spot on the floor, Sophie quickly explained the rules to her friends.

" So who's the banker," Biana looked around the room at all of their friends, with a look that said she didn't trust any of them. And well Sophie couldn't blame her

" Linh can't lie, so I say her," Marella remarked, idly playing with the tiny braids she had woven into her hair. Tam nodded in agreement and Linh splashed his face with water.

" Linh do you want to be the banker, you are the only one here I'd trust with money," Biana questioned and Linh nodded, "Yeah, that works for me."

  That quickly set up the game and Linh handed out the money.

" Okay let's start," Sophie rolled the dice and landed on four and 1. She moved five spaces and bought the property. They continued playing until poor Tam landed in jail and Keefe wouldn't stop laughing, " Having fun there Tammy, do you want me to come visit."

" I'd rather rot in Exile than have you come visit me," Tam retorted.

" Words hurt Bangs Boy, words hurt." Keefe wiped an imaginary tear and placed a hand over his heart mockingly. Marella rolled her eyes as she rolled the dice and reluctantly moved her piece onto Sophie's property.

" Pay up Marella, 900 bucks please," Sophie held out her hand as Marella glared. " Oh wait you don't have that do you," Sophie taunted as Marella removed her piece of the board.

"You've been spending too much time with Keefe," Biana stated from her spot, she had gone bankrupt from landing on a bunch of Keefe and Fitz's properties. Keefe was surprisingly good at Monopoly. And Sophie wondered if it would have been better had Keefe and Fitz not started talking again because they were now in a not-so-secret alliance.

"What can I see everybody loves the Keefester," Keefe smirked, and Sophie rolled her eyes at him, but she couldn't stop the blush from reaching her cheeks.

" Aww Foster's blushing," Keefe teased. And that made her turn redder out of embarrassment.

" Sophie not the time to realize how oblivious you are your the last girl standing since Linhs the banker," Maruca pointed out from her spot in the corner. She had opted not to play and instead watched from the sidelines. And she was way too invested in the drama of the game.

" Avenge me, Sophie," Biana cheered, " put my brother in his place."

" Actually guys, I think we should make a little bet," Keefe smirked.

" what would this bet imply," Dex said with raised eyebrows.

" Whoever wins gets to decide a punishment for everyone that loses from this point on," Keefe said like it was the most natural thing in the world, and Fitz nodded along.

" Do I get a say in this," Tam said still in jail.

" Nope," Keefe deadpanned, "Criminals don't deserve a say."

" I say we do it, could get interesting to see a return of Fitz's Green hair," Dex said already planning his punishments.

" No, absolutely not," Sophie shook her head, she knew this could only end badly.

" If I recall correctly," Fits started, " Majority rules." All three boys smirked and Tam rolled his eyes.

" I hate you all," Sophie sighed.

" Nah, you know you love me, Foster," Keefe winked, and Sophie was pretty sure she matched Dex's hair. And she swore she saw Keefe blush too, but why would he... Crap how could she forget Keefe could feel her emotions from a mile away.
And that also meant he c-