Ghost Zone's Most Wanted...Bachelor

Danny glared blearily as the Box Ghost, "Dude. I know it's Halloween season. Still!"

He's been up almost all week chasing away ghosts that came to Amity Park. He could hardly even sleep. His friends could only help here and there but Tucker's dad needed him at home to help with his grandmother and Danny kept making excuses to avoid spending time with Sam. She did help him but he only interact with her at school. He knew that this was getting on Tucker's nerves and Sam was growing short with both of them because of Danny.

The Box Ghost whimpered at Danny growled at him, practically foaming at the mouth from stress. Danny raised the Dispenser with a glare, "Come inside yourself or else. I'm not playing,"

Worse of all, he thought at the annoying ghost surrendered into the Dispenser, worse of all was that he haven't had Elsa's cookies and tea for two weeks straight. He's feeling guilty that she had to do his part on their project too. Not to mention, he couldn't take her to Frostbite to train with him being so busy around the clock.

He used to like Halloween.

Now he just want to sleep.

He shifted just a red blast flew by his pointed ear. He let out a tired groan, "Red Huntress...don't you have senior year's project to finish?"

Valerie, dressed as the Red Huntress, glared from behind her visor, "What would a ghost like you know about being a student?"

He twisted out of her shot, "Seriously? Have you looked at me? I freaking died when I was 14!"

She scoffed, "You are not getting any sympathy from me, spook!"

Danny sighed as he flew away from her. Why did he liked her in the first place again? For that matter, why did they dated again? He must had lost a few brain cells from all the fights when he dated her as Fenton. He grumbled as he tried to lose her but she was persistent. Too tired, he argued, "You are so annoying!"

She tried to ram him with her hoverboard, "You existing is annoying!"

Danny growled as he flew higher, "You know what, Red? Screw you! You are the most hypocritical person I have ever known! You think you're doing good? Huh?! You are not defending anything but your ego and your stupid pride!"

She snarled, "Shut up! You stupid ghost ruined my life!"

He rolled his eyes as he raised his shield, "There you go again. The one that ruined their own life is you! You and your stupid grudge and your stupid pride!" He slapped away another one of her red shot with his bare hand, too angry to realized what he had done as he faced her, starry fogs coming out the corner of his eyes, "You think that Cujo want to die?! He didn't! He came back for his stupid toy! That is all the reason why he was even there that night!" He growled as used his telekinesis to stop her from moving, "I am tired of your bullshit, Red! You might be out of that shallow group you were once part of but you are still as shallow as ever! You only see your own hurt! You always talked big about protecting Amity Park from ghost! Shut up!"

He snarled into her face, frost covering her armor as the temperature continued to drop, a ghostly shadow floated over his head, unnoticed by him as he continued to rant, "You don't care about anyone but yourself. You're only miserable because you can't afford to be a party girl anymore. You're just bitter that you have to grow up and leave that naive lifestyle behind. You are not hunting and fighting me for anyone. You are not hero and you are not protector. You are just pretender. You're the worse kind 'good' because you're not even that great,"

Her high-tech armor and hoverboard short circuited from the frigid temperature that Danny was giving out. He let her hoverboard fall and he can taste her fear. She was only floating because of his control. Danny stared into her wide eyes, "If I really am a monster, all I need to do, Red, was fight back. Killing you would be so easy. I never did and you never noticed," He flew back down before she could suffocate from her failing suite. Upon reaching a roof, he dropped her and sneered, "Hero? You're nothing more a villain wearing the face of one,"