Wicked

School's party was rather boring, especially after being introduced to the Ghost Zone's rave that the musical ghosts of the Zone would hold every other year. That was insane and Danny was glad that they weren't attracted to him in that way back then. He was kidnapped by Ember of all people to attend and since he was with Sam at that time, she was taken along for the ride.

Unlike he and Elsa who put some effort into their costumes, most of the teenagers there wore simple costumes that can be bought. Paulina, as promised, dressed as Santa Muerte or La Muerte with a princess-y twist. Danny from a few years back before he wised up would probably be drooling over her. However, he's more annoyed that she's glaring at him for dressing up as Red Death. No. Wait. She's glaring at Elsa. Well, compared to her, Elsa's rather catching even though she's dressed like someone from the 1800's. If he was here as Phantom, he will notice Elsa first before he even look at the others in the room.

Some of the drama nerds recognized them and tried to ask for pictures. But Danny purposefully cause their cameras to have trouble each time the tried. He had noticed that Elsa had a dislike of photos and he didn't want her to be uncomfortable. He snorted at the sight of Mr Lancer in a blow up T-Rex costume climbing up the steps to tell the student in charge of music to play a...slower music. A fact that annoyed the other students.

He noticed something going on at the buffet table and whispered by Elsa's ear, "We will have to avoid the drinks. I saw one of the jocks spiking it. I saw this one. Who knew about the rest,"

She sighed, "Is there any vending machine nearby?"

He craned his neck and nodded, "Yeah. Right outside,"

Star cheered as she almost slammed into them, dressed as Tinkerbell, "Happy Halloween!!" She threw some sparkly confetti into the air, "Pixie dusts!" After that randomness, she 'fluttered' away.

Danny blew the sparkly gold confetti that landed on his nose before looking over to see that most had landed on Elsa's head. He reached up and brushed them off. Elsa looked up to see him pulling his hands away. He gestured at the confetti still stuck to her dress. She thanked him before continued to walk around the hall.

She hummed along one song and he asked, "Want to dance? We are already here,"

She looked at him, "I only know ballroom dance,"

He blinked, "Really? I don't know anything about ballroom dancing,"

She hummed, looking outside, "Would you like to learn?"

He looked outside at the field and knew that she was uncomfortable with the growing crowd. Nodding, he offered his elbow for her to latch on and escorted her out. He grinned, "I think I'm getting better at this escorting thing that Matthias taught me,"

She patted his arm, "You are. Remember when you first tried and I tripped?"

He blushed, "Yeah. I completely forgot..." He smirked at her cheekily, "You have short legs,"

"Danny!"

He stopped just as they were about to walk out the door to find Sam looking at him pleadingly. He was about to reject whatever she was going to say to him when Elsa let him go. Surprised, he looked down at her to see her giving Sam a look of empathy. Then she looked at him, "Talk to her...let her have closure, at least,"

Danny sighed, "Can you wait for me?"

She nodded before nodding at Sam and leaving the two. Danny watched as she walked to the bleachers and took a seat on one of the middle benches. Pursing his lips, he gestured at Sam, "Come on,"

He took her at a far enough distance that no one can hear them but also at an angle where he can keep an eye on Elsa. Hopefully, whatever Sam wanted won't take too long...