Monster

Danny, in his Phantom persona, looked at the younger teenage boy before him, "Are you absolutely sure that you want to proceed?"

The boy nodded, sobbing, "I'm sick and tired of being used like this,"

Danny sighed, "Understood. You have to be firm with this, though. Since he's still a minor, he'll be in juvie. So he might be let out early,"

The boy looked up at him, showing his bruised face, "I don't care. I just want it to be over,"

So Danny relented. He had gathered enough evidence to deal with Dash. Now with the boy's confession and the pictures taken of the physical abused he had received trying to get out of the cycle of madness, of the gaslighting, of the sexual assaults, of the manipulation, and of the hopeless prison. Danny barely caught him trying to jump off a bridge where he had once discovered a dead body, shoes on the side the only clue left of their reason being broken in a heap down under the bridge and rotting without grave.

That was when he broke down and told Danny everything. So Danny revealed that he will help him, but the boy will have to deal the final blow on the arrogant jock.

By the end of the week, Dash Baxter no longer haunt the hallways of Casper High...

Sam sat across from them, "Kind of weird not seeing Dash strutting down the hall. Anybody know why he's just up and gone?" She looked at Danny specifically as she said this.

Danny ignored her in favor of head pats by Elsa. He deserved this. He earned this. He did all that work and had fretted on how to bring it up to the police, especially if the victims wanted to stay hidden about their abuse, when one of them finally decided that he's not gay after all and wanted to end it all because he felt dirty letting himself being used like that. So he had been demanding head pats from Elsa whenever he could immediately after the matter with Dash was settled.

Tucker stared at him, "Dude, what are you, a cat?"

Danny let out a storm of purrs.

Elsa giggled, "Well, there you have your answer,"

Tucker rolled his eyes, "Then he is the biggest, meanest, and most spoiled cat I have ever known," He looked to Sam, "Who cares about Dash? The school feels a lot happier without him darkening the halls,"

Sam huffed, "I don't know. It just felt so...sudden, you know? Him just up and disappear. Even his parents were just...gone. I saw the trucks but I didn't expect for them to move. It feels like there is more to the story than just...this,"

Tucker pulled a face, "So? Just breathe in the fresher air without Dash's sweat polluting it,"

Sam sighed, "You're so carefree,"

He wiggled his brows, "What can I say? It's part of my charm!"

If Danny can melt in this form, he would. Elsa gave the best head pats and ear scratches. Maybe he should ask for this instead of dealing with his nightly 'problems' the way that he was currently doing. She could rub him up until he's nothing but goo. Hmm...sounded like a great idea!

He should apply it starting tonight!

However, that night he was busy being chased by GIW after rescuing a small child ghost that sometimes slipped out of portals and became lost. Considering that she didn't know about the hunter infested town, she must be an outsider. So he spared no time at attacking the government sanctioned hunters and rescue her.

He looked at the frightened girl, "Hey. I'll take you back to the Ghost Zone. What's your name?"

The girl whimpered, "Camellia,"