Enter Ellie

Danny was chasing some sort of animal ghost that had been stealing and destroying all the meat stall when he crashed into a familiar face. After the sudden crash, he shook his head to see Danielle, his gender bent clone, groaning across from him while holding her head. He quickly looked over, "Dani? Are you okay?"

Dani looked up with a groan, "Danny? Man, I heard that you grew up but I didn't expect to see you grown up!" She floated closer, poking his arm, "What did you eat?"

Danny shrugged, "Ghost?"

Dani stared at him, "Are you turning into a Wendigo now?"

Danny frowned, "No? I mean...you know those tiny blobs of ectoplasm? Yeah. Apparently they are like the ghost version of fish food,"

Dani gawked, "What?! I could eat them?!"

Danny laughed, "Yeah! They actually tasted good too! Mind you, your human side still need human food to function. Even better if you can mix them up," He grabbed one blob floating near him and offered it to her, "Try it. I promise you, it's really good,"

Dani stared at the struggling little ghost before looking at him with skepticism in her eyes, "Okay..."

She accepted the ghost and put it close to her mouth. Danny watched in amusement as she hesitated at chowing down on the ghost. He looked around for the escaped animal ghost while Dani contemplated the truth of his words. Now that he studied her, she looked smaller and...well...hungry. He wondered if the government was hunting her down or if she was lucky enough to stay off their radar. Dani wasn't just illegal to exist, as far as the human government knew, she was an impossible existence.

It was the reason why Dani needed to be on the run. It wasn't just Vlad that was a danger to her, everyone would be clamoring to put her on the cutting table. A clone and a Halfa? Danny knew enough about scientists to be wary of their curiosity. The things that they would do in the name of discovery...

Dani finally shoved the squirming blob into her mouth and chewed. Within moments, her complexion looked better and she appeared less hungry. Her green eyes widened, "Wow..." She chewed more, enjoying the flavor, "This is so good. Where were you all my life?"

Danny snorted, "Dead,"

She glared at him, "Yeah. Very funny," She swallowed the one in her mouth before looking around, "Are there more?" She flew around but found none, "Aw..."

Danny looked at her, "What brought you back to old Amity?"

Dani pouted, "It's Christmas..."

Danny blinked before realizing that she must had returned after seeing all the people and family gathering. He smiled, "Come on. My parents aren't home and there's just...Jazz..."

Dani looked up at him, "You told her about me?"

Danny snorted, "No! You trusted me to keep you secret. I lied about a lot of things, Dani, but I would never put anyone in danger. You know my Obsession about that,"

Dani smiled, "Yeah...and yet you still refuse to make Amity Park your lair. You do know that if you do that, the ghosts will stop invading, right? The Law of Lairs is a very known rule. Not even Walker could change that,"

Danny sighed, "I don't want to stick to a place that will change without me,"

Dani bit her lip, "Sorry...hey, how's Sam? Have you guys planned your wedding yet?" She grinned as she teased him. But that quickly disappear at the sight of Danny's grimace that was halfway sneer of disgust. She blinked at the unexpected expression, "Danny?"

Danny sighed, "I guess there are things you didn't learn yet..."

Dani blinked, "...what happened?"

Danny drew in a deep breathe before his eyes catch sight of the giant saber-toothed feline, "One moment...there you are!" The feline saw him and started racing off again. Danny growled, "Stop running! I'm trying to help you not become a science experiment!"