Belzeebub Story TEASER

How evil are the devils?
Private first class Maria wanted revenge for her fallen comrades and was tasked to find the guy with a code name: DEVIL by their general. Nahanap naman niya ito pero puno ng misteryo ang katauhan nito. Wala itong record sa militar at tanging ang General lang ang nakakakilala dito at ang sabi pa ng general ay:"He's the only one who can help us with this war."Hindi niya alam na mas may malalim pa pala na katauhang tinatago ang lalaking kung tawagin ay "DEVIL." And she found out how cunning he is after telling her his condition:"I will come with you but do you think I'll do it for free?""What do you want then?" "Warm my bed tonight."She didn't know what she's into and she's sensing danger from the guy called "Devil".

--------------

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishment, events or lacales are entirely coincidental. I mean no harm to your religious belief. This is just a PURE FICTION.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

--------------

This is a paranormal romance so expect some demons.

Comment and Votes are very much appreciated ! :D

--------------

Check my profile and look for the story "The Devil's Beloved" to read.LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/162628435-the-devils-beloved

HAPPY READING! :) 

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Taken by a DEMON (PUBLISHED UNDER RISINGSTAR) 🎉