Chapter 18.0

Astaroth's POV~

It's been three days since that day happened. And it's also the third day of my restlessness. Third day and she's still asleep. Third day since I feel nostalgic after hearing such familiar name. Eddan. It was my name.

I used to be called like that before. Like millenium ago.

I sigh laying in my bed, staring at the ceiling. I can't wait for her to wake up. I wanna ask her. I wanted to know why she called me Eddan.

I hear a knock from my door.

"Come in." I said.

Pumasok si Victor.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She's okay now but still won't wake up. Pagod siguro dahil sa mga nangyari."

"Ah, I see."

"Your highness.."

"Yes?"

"I saw your wings. And I saw you flew too."

I chuckled because as he said it he seems amaze.

"Yeah. Even I was surprise to be able to flew again."

"May I ask what's the reason you can't fly?" he's hesitant to ask. I can see it but he asked anyway.

"I know how to. I just forgot how to. I hid it."

"Why?"

I looked at him.

"Well, it's okay if you're not going to answer." He said.

"I hid it. Because mortals can't fly but demon can. I am trying to deny that part of me that I have wings and I can fly."

"Ow." Is all he can say.

"Yeah."

"By the way..."

"Yes?"

"She's talking on her sleep." He added.

"What's she saying?" I asked out of curiousity.

"I can't really understand but she spoke clearly the word 'Pangako'."

"Promise, eh?" I stare again at the ceiling. "Okay. You may leave now." I said then hear him walked his way outside of my room.

I smile as I remember our promise. It was a promise of loving each other for eternity but I am the only one loving now. I sigh. An unrequited love. But I can't blame her. I never did blame her even just a little, I never did.

It was painful, yes. But it's nothing compare to what I sacrifice. The pain I thought I won't be able to bear. But after seeing her again, the pain worth it. And I won't let anyone hurt what belongs to me.

She's mine and only mine. No one dares to touch her.

Yva is the sole reason I became like this. To be forgotten is the worst feeling heaven can offer to those who where in hell.

Parang kumirot kaunti ang puso ko nang maalala ko ang mga pangyayari dati. The Yva before was so cheerful, active and hyper. Everything was so perfect.

*Flashback about millenium ago*

Birds are chirping. The sun is just about to rise. Basa bahagya ang mga dahon nang puno. Halata na umulan kagabi.

Makikita ang napakalawak na mga palayan sa harap ko. Kalabaw at mga baka.

I was sitting on the branch of the trees when I hear a voice calling me from behind.