Chapter Seventy Nine

Lyra

"What else do you think we could add?" I asked, turning my laptop to Sasha.

She slid it across the blanket, placing it on her lap as she quickly scrolled through the page.

"I think that's enough," She laughed. "Save some for prom."

I took my laptop back before putting the file on a usb drive and pulling it out of my laptop. "Can you give this to West when you see him in Psych?"

Sasha nodded, slipping it into her bag. "He's doing the music?"

I nodded. "Hopefully he doesn't completely ruin it and add sports videos to the entire thing."

"Dick move. Dick moves call for action. If he does, we can fill his car with sweaty socks or something."

I laughed, "The boys can fill his car."

"Our boyfriends have been basically useless up until this very point."

The dance was only a week away, and we were slowly preparing. The next week, the gym would turn into a spring wonderland.

Charlotte convinced both of us to help with set up the dance, Sasha had no problem helping set up. She was more than happy to paint a few things and make the gym look far better than ever imagined.

She was able to make and decorate anything she wanted, while I was helping with the set up and making a slideshow of some of the year so far.

The year only had a few short weeks until we would graduate from high school. Until we would be able to officially start our lives. We officially were able to move to our own place, with our boyfriends. And we were crafting a plan to get a kitten.

Not that that would take much for either of them to be convinced.

Men were easy to convince.

If they weren't, you just had to get them in bed.

"What are we naming her?"

"We're going to have to get two. They're not going to be able to share a cat once they get used to her."

"True." I grinned. "Names?"

"I want a ragdoll. I'd probably name her Lily."

"I want any of them."

"You don't have a specific kind?"

"We could get sisters."

"They'd be hot cat dads."

"We could take them to the pet store first. They can't say no to us if we're there."

Genius.

Sasha was absolutely genius.

River wasn't going to say no anyway, if he did, I would just ask Miranda- who would most definitely say yes to me us getting twin rescues.

Well, we hoped they'd be rescues.

"Baby?" I said making River's head snap over to me.

We were helping Sasha make decorations for the dance in our kitchen, while I was also baking for us.

"Yeah?"

"Can I get a kitten when we move?"

"You're asking me if you can get a kitten?" He raised a brow at me. "Is Sasha in on it? Is that why they've been getting more supplies for so long?"

"No." I shook my head, trying to hide my smile. "If that were the case-"

"As long as it's a boy."

"God, no. We're getting sisters."