Chapter four: little miss not-so-innocent

Alyx's P.O.V

All rights reserved.

Holy hell.

This wasn't like any other kiss I had ever experienced, not by a long shot.

It felt...wow. I can't even describe how good it felt.

The second his lips touched mine, shocks spread throughout my body, the feeling of warmth overwhelming my senses.

His mouth crashed against mine roughly, as if he couldn't get enough, as if he was trying to draw something out of me. And I wasn't complaining, not when it felt like this. He tasted like tea and berries as he pushed against me, giving me a sensory overload.

I started pressing back ferociously, mind now on autopilot as my body took the reins. Somehow, my fingers found their way into his hair, tying themselves into a knot. He growled in approval deep in his throat, attacking with even more force.

Even though my lungs felt as if they could burst, I couldn't stop, and I'm guessing he couldn't either. His hands slowly fell from my wrists to my shoulders to my waist, pressing me even further against him.

His tongue traced my bottom lip, begging for entrance...

And then he bit it, sucking on my lip teasingly.

Pushing away just barely, I gasped for air. That was... well, you just heard how it was.

Indescribable.

Alpha Rollayne smiled cockily, forehead pressed against mine.

"And to think, I believed you were innocent." He chuckled, eyes black as night as he panted heavily, trying to catch his breath. Before I could respond, he carried me out of the room.

He had set me carefully back down on his bed, wrapping me in a blanket like a fragile baby deer. As he sat down next to me, I started to drink in his appearance.

 He wore dress pants and shoes, his white undershirt untucked and slightly unbuttoned, sleeves rolled up to his elbows. My inner perfectionist winced at his disheveled appearance, not listening to a word he said.

"-Meeting will be at nine, so you need to be- what are you doing," His voice came out strained as I started to fix his shirt, eyes darkening.

"You look like you just beat someone to a pulp, which isn't the way to appear in front of your-" before I could finish, I was pressed against the sheets, Alpha Rollayne hovering over me.

"If you don't stop, I will mate you here and now," he warned, canines growing larger. I stuttered, eyes wide with shock as he leaned closer...

A loud banging noise came from the door, Beta Jacksonne calling;

"If we don't leave in ten, we aren't going to make it to the airport on time!" He hollered. Alpha Rollayne growled under his breath,  sitting back up.

"Get ready," his voice was menacing as he ran to his closet, slamming the door behind him so powerfully the house shook.

                                                                                              ¥

Alpha Rollayne hadn't let go of my hand since we left, growling at the slightest shift I made, every movement, every breath. He had closed the window to the limo driver long before, leaving Beta Jacksonne and Roxen to themselves behind the blurred glass.

"Can you stop?" I blurted, his eyes darkening even further. Shit.

A low growl vibrated in his throat as he pulled me to his side, burying his nose in my hair.

"I can do whatever I want. I am your MATE, meaning what I say GOES." His voice boomed throughout the car, my eardrums bursting. I nodded, offering my neck in submission.

"What are you doing?" His voice softened, yet still I kept my gaze down.

"It usually helps with wolves' tempers if I-" his grip on my waist tightened, giving me a tip;  angry. Do not provoke.

"And why,"he snarled in my ear,

"Would you know that?" Before I thought my plan through, I pressed my lips onto his, trying to make him forget. His growl turned into a purr, rumbling in his chest as he leaned into me, pushing me down apron the seat covers.

His hands caressed my face, pulling me closer as he began toying with my bottom lip, making me gasp. Taking that as an invitation, he-

Well, I can't tell you everything, can I?

Wrapping my hands around his neck, I deepened the kiss, leaning into him as much as I could. The seatbelts had long since been taken off, buckle pressing into my back as he slowly, agonizingly moved his hands to my waist.

"Mine," he crooned against my mouth, kissing his way down my neck, to where he would mark me.

"Alpha Rollayne," I gasped, pushing at his chest. He growled louder than before, the noise filled with lust.

"Say it again," he demanded, his face now above my own. Alpha Rollayne's eyes were dark and filled with gold, teeth almost an inch long.

"Alpha Rollay-" before I could finish, he plunged his teeth deep into my neck. Pain courses throughout my body as the wolf genes spread throughout my blood, changing me.

I was like them.

                        I was now immortal.

                                                                                                    ¥

Alpha Rollayne held me in his lap like a pet the entire ride, kissing my mark and murmuring words of affection onto my ear.

He didn't even let me go as we walked into the airport, carrying me like a child in his arms. While he held me proudly and with joy, I had buried my face in the crook of his neck to get away from the strangers, their knowing smiles.

"Son, is that really you? And who's that girl you have in your arms?" A woman's voicen

 rambled in front of Alpha Rollayne as he chuckled.

"This is Alyx, mom. My mate." His mother gasped in delight, clapping her hands.

"Well, put her down so I can see her! I'll have to take a few pictures for your father," before she could continue, he placed me in front of her, one arm wrapped around my waist. His mother smiled brightly at me, and a blinding flash of light went off.

As she tucked the camera back into her purse, I hid in Alpha Rollayne's side. This woman's eagerness made me nervous, especially when there was a gaping hole in my neck.

Wait...was there a hole in my neck?

As my fingers grazed the wound I gasped. All I could feel was a slight bump along  my shoulder, the indents like piercings where the canines used to be. Impossible! Just an hour ago his teeth were still in my neck-

Alpha Rollayne nuzzled my mark affectionately, growling lowly in approval. His mother smiled, towing her bag to the exit as he continued.

"Alpha, we're in puHUBLIC," I yelped as he picked my mark.

Why did everything feel so sensual now?

"Because, mate," he purred,

"I marked you, and your body knows." I turned to him in confusion.

"Are you a mind reader now too?" He laughed, kissing my forehead while he pulled me along after his mother.

"Mate link," he laughed,

"I can read you like an open book." shuddered.

Is nothing of my own?