Chapter 7:WE WISH you would stop breaking things

Chapter 7: WE WISH you would stop breaking things

Alyx's P.O.V

All rights reserved.

"What do you mean?" I whispered, heart freezing in place. Jacksonne snarled, grabbing my arm roughly.

"What I mean," he growled,

"Is that Rollayne's gone ballistic since you left. You have to calm him down." Before I could protest, he was yanking me up the stairs. The closer we got to where I assumed Rollayne was, the worse the halls became. Chairs were turned over, broken in half, some crushed to splinters. Pictures and paintings on the walls were torn to shreds, claw marks in their place. It was straight out of a horror movie.

A loud roar jarred me from my thoughts, Jacksonne glaring at me as I jumped.

"Now go." He ordered, shoving me down the hall roughly. Trembling, I opened the door to his room.

All I could see was his bare back, trembling as he kneeled on the ground. All around him the room was a mess, walls torn to shreds. Beds, desks and items I couldn't even identify were broken into toothpicks around him, a thin layer of blood splattered atop their remains.

"By God, are you alright?" I dodged the small mines on the floor and sat down next to his shaking figure.

"What did you do to your hands!" I scolded, pulling his bloodied knuckles into my lap. Small bits of wood clung to his fingers. He didn't respond to anything I did, talking or otherwise.

So we sat in silence.

"Alyx?" He finally whispered, black eyes flicking to my own. Holding my breath, I pulled a share of glass from above his eyebrow.

"Who else could I be, doofus?" He sighed in relief, pulling home into his embrace.

"I thought I lost you," he gasped into my hair. I winced, pulling pieces of miscellaneous items from his chest. He tried to stand, holding out his hand for me before I pulled him back down.

"Not so fast, buddy," he growled playfully in my ear as I said this, pulling me to his chest.

"Ah ah ah, not until you get all that crap out of your body," I demanded, pulling an exceptionally large chunk of bed frame from his shoulder, the size of my finger. His smile never faltered for a second as I removed the wood and glass from his body.

Pulling a hooked piece of metal from Rollayne's shoulder, I heard him hiss.

"Sorry!" I whispered, kissing the wound.

"Y'know, it hurts here too," he murmured, pointing to his cheek. Smirking, I repeated my actions to place he pointed.

His cheek.

His forehead.

His lips...

Before I could protest, he pulled my mouth to his own.

His usual taste was lightly tainted with copper. Even as I leaned into him, he seemed to need more of me, pulling my hips to his own. A small-you guessed it-purr rumbled deep in his chest as he played with the hen of my sweater,which I still had on from yesterday. With a raspy breath, he pulled it above my hips.

"R-Rollayne," I breathed, pushing away his wandering hands. He snarled, pulling me back to him as eyes blackened with lust.

"Mine," he demanded, kissing my chin as he pulled me down to the ground with him. His mark on my neck was burning with pleasure, the feeling seeping into the rest of me like a poison through water.

"Rollayne, there are-" he pressed his mouth even harder onto mine, biting my bottom lip slightly. Ignoring the lust clouding my mind, I pushed myself off of him, ignoring his protests.

"There are people downstairs, we can't do this now." I gasped, trying to clear my head of all...those kind of thoughts.

"Yes we can," he insisted, kissing my mark. A sound between one of shock and a moan passed through my lips, the room going silent.

"Later," I pleaded, already looking forward to it. His black eyes met my own, full of determination.

"Later," he murmured.

                                                                                              ¥    

An hour later, the house was once again spotless. Not that it would matter,seeing as Roxen, Jacksonne, Miss Barbra, Rollayne and I were gathered back in the room we had decorated. Under the tree was tens of thousands of bags from the store, all with a name scribbled across the side.

"Roxen, here's yours," Miss Barbra murmured, handing a bag to everyone in the room. Roxen reached into the very bottom of the bag, feeling around for a moment as it wrinkled and cracked.

"Um..." she whispered, face going red as she held up the red and green lacy underwear.

"Thank you, Barbra," she murmured, cheeks red as the panties in her hands as she set them back in the bag.

"Why don't you try them on," Jacksonne called from his spot across from her. She stayed silent.

"Jacksonne, open yours," Miss Barbra goaded. His bag seemed to be the smallest of the bunch, and pitch black.

A muscle tee, with the words 'her other half will rip you in half' splayed across it's chest. He nodded in thanks, repeating Roxen's actions.

"Rollayne," she murmured, smiling softly.Oh god, what did she-

 Rollayne pulled out a sky blue thong. A sky blue thong, with the words 'his  property's across the back.

Was she trying to kill me?

"Thank you, mother." He muttered calmly, placing it back in the bag with his eyes closed and jaw clenched. She giggled lightly, turning to me with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Thank you, Miss Barbra," I whispered, pulling out the matching shirts. By God, please don't let Rollayne see these-

A low growl came from on my left, Rollayne leaving the room. Who wouldn't? The shirt had arrows pointing to...certain body parts with the words 'hers' and 'his' on the stomach.

As the night went on, Rollayne left the room two more times, Jacksonne three. The pile dwindled to nearly nothing, almost every present she got them something sexual. I got her a bracelet.

"Rollayne, I didn't get you this one," Miss Barbra murmured in confusion as she handed him the small red bag. His eyes(which had gone from silver to dark grey by now,) flickered to me.

Inside was a small brown cord with a metal pendant, a  crescent moon with the word 'mine' swirling inside it's shape.

"If you don't like it, I-" he pulled it over his head, leaning down to kiss my cheek.

The rest of the day(meaning the last hour and a half before we left) we sat in front of the tv screen, focusing more on the sexual tension clouding the air than the elves dancing across the screen.

"Night," Rollayne called as we walked out of the room, following close behind me.

"Well," I said to him quietly as I shut the bedroom door.

"That was fun, don't you-"

Before I could finish, I was pressed against the wall with a lustful Alpha male kissing my neck.