Epilogue

Epilogue

Rollayne's P.O.V

All Rights Reserved.

Usually when I wake up, I see either annoyed or serene face of my beautiful mate lying next to me, occasionally with the urgent I-will-pee-if-you-don't-move face and a finger poking my cheek. Sometimes, on very good days, we wouldn't get out of bed until noon or later. 

But of some reason, today, I woke up with a panicked wolf, a cold wet shirt, and a fearful mate, the smell of stomach acid burning my nostrils.

"Shit shit shit what happened where's the doctor WHY ISN'T HE HERE-" before I could continue, my rant was silenced by my angel's quiet sobs.

"Baby, what is it?" She sniffed, wiping her mouth with a shaky hand.

"I-I'm sorry that I... all over your..." she blubbered, eying my shirt in disdain.

Wait.

That means-

EUGH!!!

"Hey, it's not your fault that you got sick," crooned, pulling the shirt off of me in less than half a second.

"Don't worry your pretty little head over it. We needed to redecorate anyways." If the Moon Goddess hated me, then she showed it well as my mate's cries turned into wails.

"I didn't mean to!" She sobbed, my wolf writhing inside of me, desperate to take over and comfort Alyx.

"Mate needs us, mate needs us NOW!!!" He howled angrily.

"I know you didn't, baby, please don't cry!" Oh fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck, what'm I supposed to do!

"You, eh, requested me, alpha?" The doctor called. AAAAH THANK YOU, WHATEVER HIGHER POWER BEING HAS SAVED ME!!!

"She threw up." I pointed to my mate, who was whining something about being emotional.

"Fix it."

*

Alyx's P.O.V

How the FUCK did I get preggers twice in a three month span of the war?

"I do hope you know you won't be able to curl me into a ball in your sleep anymore," I told Rollayne.

"Oh, I still can, just a bit of a bigger ball."

"Are you saying I'm fat?"

"NO WHO SAID THAT NOT ME HAHA TOTALLY NO WHAT WHERE'D YOU GET THAT IDEA, HAHA HAHA...HA."

And that was where our life began.

*

(Some time later)

 The camera shudders as Rollayne trips over another baby toy, cursing under his breath. Somewhere in the distance, the laugh of their baby, Jackie, could be heard. Rollayne's steps hasten, until the camera's lens viewed a faded yellow door, Alyx's voice drifting through.

"Smile for the camera, baby one and two!" Rollayne called, throwing the door open. Alyx squealed, covering the camera with her hand.

"This is the fifth time this month you filmed something! She hasn't even started to crawl ye-"

"HOLY $#!T SHE'S DOING IT! Look look look! Aww, ma's going to have my head if I don't send this to her!" Alyx laughed, lifting the newborn into her lap.

"Is the big bad alpha scared of his mommy?"

"Everybody should be scared of that woman. Especially on black Friday." The camera shook as Rollayne scooted closer to his mate.

"Hey, Jackie," he cooed.

"Ro-rain."

"HOLY  sweet mother of mine, she said my name, Alyx! Haha, maybe she'll say yours too!"

"Rollayne, be glad she can say your na-"

"Al-ey"

"HOLY carp, ROLLAYNE SHE SAID ALLY THAT'S CLOSE ENOUGH WE HAVE TO GET MY NAME LEGALLY CHANGED SO SHE CAN FEEL ACCOMPLISHED, ROLLAYNE WE NEED TO GO NOW."

"Be glad she can say ALLY, babe."

"Oh, shut up. We need to send a wedding invitation to that nice guard, too. Tell him to bring his kids."

"And you call me scatterbrained."

"I LOVE YOU."

Rollayne turned the camera off, leaning against the doorframe as he called back;

"I love you more!" He smiled, and as the baby gurgled a cry for food, Rollayne closed the door.

"More than you could ever know."

 And...

Done! Woah, never finished a book before. I hope it gave you AN OVERLOAD OF FEELS!!!!

MWAHAHAHA....