Chapter 11: Sleeping beauty, my prince can't wake me

Chapter 11: Sleeping beauty, My prince can't wake me

Alyx's P.O.V

All Rights Reserved.

I don't really know where I am.

The area I'm in is sort of a field, but as soon as I reach the treeline, I reappear back where I started. The field has infinite sunflowers and cornstalks, the sun always just above the treeline. Most of the time, all I can hear is the wind rustling through the unreachable trees, or unseen birds trilling in the distance.

But other times...

Other times, I can hear him begging for me to wake up, promising me the world if I would 'just open your beautiful eyes for me, I swear.'

Him.

Rollayne.

But I don't understand how I can wake up. My eyes are already open, and no matter how much I try, I can't even move my fingers.

At least, in his world. Here... I can move endlessly without ever getting tired, sleep without fearing those outside the room...

But I can't see his face. Or hold his hand. There's a madness in it, being able to do anything but what you want to do the most.

                                                                                             *

                                                                               Rollayne's P.O.V

She's still unresponsive to the treatments. Even after three months, she hasn't even twitched her finger.

Would it have been better if I had never even found her at all?

                                                                                             *

Her organs are starting to fail. Doctors pumping drugs into her quaint figure like water.

How long

Before she starts to drown?

                                                                                              *

Her fingers are puffy and bloated, along with the rest of her face. Every once and a while she sighs, or groans in pain as she slowly dies,

taking

           me

                down

                         with

                                 her.

                                                                                              *

                                                                                  Alyx's P.O.V

With each passing minute, the world gets even more and more pale. Each passing breath is labored.

                                                                                           But

                                                                              what                is

                                                                  that                                        I

                                                              hear                                               from

                                                                    the                                   reality?

                                                                           Is                           some 

                                                                                one crying?

Why couldn't this have happened to me

                            before somebody happened to care?

                                                                                                *

                                                                           Rollayne's P.O.V

I wake up,

Just in time to see her flatline.

                                                                                                *

                                                                                                *

                                                                                                *

                                                                                                *

                                                                                                *

                                                                                                *

                                                                                                *

                                                                                    Alyx's P.O.V

I pull the needle out of my arm, watching Rollayne blink the sleep from his eyes. I can't feel my legs, but the sparks are still felt through the fabric as he lifts his head. Nurses burst through the door, staring at me in shock.

What did they think, that I died?

                                                                                         *****

HAHA I'M LIKE UNCLE RICK SOO SORRY BUT NOT SORRY, ALSO SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT :(