Chapter 6: down, boy

Alyx's P.O.V

All rights reserved.

"H-hi,um..." I stuttered.

"Capo." He purred, smashing his lips to my own.

"W-well, Capo," I started, turning away, but he just moved with me.

It was better and worse than with Rollayne in numerous ways, but I knew if Capo started, he wouldn't stop.

"Capo," I pushed his face away from my own, ignoring his snarl.

"Not to be rude, but why are you here?" I asked, my heart clenching as his eyes darkened. Oh shut, what'd I do?

"MEN HARMED YOU," Capo roared,  leaping from the bed.

"I'll kill them. I'll fucking KILL THEM." He howled, turning to me with gold eyes darkened to a burning orange. I let out a small cry of fear as he came closer, hiding under the sheets.

"Mate afraid of us. Because of THEM," He bellowed, a loud bang coming soon after. Peeking out from under the sheets, I saw a black wolf, around the size of a horse. He cautiously walked closer to the bed. Screaming, I leaped for the open door, slamming it behind me.

The wolf growled lowly, banging at the door.In a few seconds it would burst open, and who knows what he'd do to me.

Leaping out of the first story window sitting next to me, I ran into the night.

                                                                                            ¥

I ran as fast as I could, ignoring everything.

Each and every rock that dug into the bottom of my feet.

The branches that dug into my skin.

My lungs as they burst from lack of air.

"Luna!" One of the guards yelled, draping a blanket over me as I shuddered. Oh, did I forget?

The snow. I ran into a blizzard, barely able to see five feet in front of me.

"I got her," the guard yelled into his phone, voice barely audible with the horrible winds.

"Are you crazy! If I don't get her to shelter soon, she'll die out here!" He yelled, pulling me to a small cabin just on the borderline.

I had run five miles? Jesus.

The guard scoffed into his phone, seating me in front of the heater.

"Well, unless the Luna wants to get hypothermia, I'm not going to take her back." He hung up, tossing the phone onto a small table, pushed up against the wall.

"Sorry about that, Luna," he murmured sheepishly. Pulling off his mask, the mid-thirty year old man grinned. Smiling back, I shook his hand.

"Please, call me Alyx. And you are?"

"My name'Jeffrey, Luna-I mean, Alyx." Jeffrey smiled, pulling off his coat.

" The rest of my family's in the kitchen." He gestured to the door, bowing his head slightly as I made my way over.

"Uh, Donna! We have a visitor!" He called, pulling off his boots.

The kitchen was about twenty foot to ten, a small kitchen island in the middle. A human girl in her late twenties with mousy brown stood at a small wooden counter lining the wall, hurriedly washing dishes.

"Oh?" She called, turning around.

"And who would that visitor-" as soon as she saw me she gasped, dropping the towel.