Chapter 9: What Did I Just See..?

I searched the crowd for Nicki, but couldn't find her, so I decided to call her behind the bleachers where it was the most quiet. The second I got there I regretted it because some couple was full on making out. Wait... That girl has black hair and so does the guy... Oh my god. Don't tell me that's Nicki and Adam. I inched a bit closer, but still kept myself hidden behind a thick pole. The two broke apart, breathing hard.

"I think we should tell Emma about us. We've been sneaking around for three months now and she's our best friend. It just doesn't seem right..." Nicki explained.

"Think about what she'll do Nicki," Adam retorted. "She thought I kissed her for real, but if she finds out it was just a cover up for US then she will flip out."

My jaw dropped and I stared in awe. He faked liking me to be with Nicki. I thought that was real! Ugh, stupid actor... Hmm... He's a good kisser... SHUT UP EMMA. DON'T THINK THAT WAY HE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND. EW.

"I forgot that you did that, but thanks for reminding me." She said with a sarcastic tone and a glare.

"It was for us, baby. You know I would never hurt you." Awww!

"You should probably go," Adam said. "Emma will be looking for you. She doesn't know I came, so I'll see you tomorrow at the gazebo." They kissed again and said goodbye. Nicki looked around to see if the coast was clear before running off in the other direction.

I tried to process what I had just witnessed. What if Vladimire knew about this all along and didn't tell me? He wouldn't have flipped out about it then... Or maybe he did and he just freaked out because he actually did think that I liked Adam for fake kissing me... Ughhh! I can't think about that now! I have to find Vladimire first!

I dialed his number on my phone and waited for an answer. He picked up after the first ring.

"Are you still here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm over by the field," He replied.

"OK, I'm coming. Don't leave yet!" I walked over to where he was and crossed my arms. "Did you know about Adam and Nicki. Tell me the truth."

****************Vlad's POV********************

Oh. No.