Chapter 15: Too Good to Be True..

MAY 7TH, 2011

I knew all the fun wouldn't last. This Sunday was much different than last week though. This time, Vladimire actually noticed me. Things took a turn for the worse..

"Emma," Vlad said while jogging up to me. He was wearing a green pastel dress shirt and tan slacks.. Great, more drama for me. I tried walking away, but he just grabbed my arm and made me face him. I didn't say a word, but I stared straight into his eyes to let him know that he should back off now.

"Emma," He repeated. "You look really pretty today.." I was wearing a white Aeropostale dress with a purple belt around the center and long brown hair was curled.

"Stop trying to win my affection and get a life!" I whispered angrily. "You're going to Jameson next year anyways so it doesn't matter if I like you or-"

His soft lips were the perfect moisture when he kissed me. I just had to close my eyes to get the full effect of his perfectness.. I knew I had to push him away. I knew I had to stop. I couldn't lead him on this  way, but he was just so intriguing.. I forgot where I was and when he pulled away I realized I had kissed him back.. I looked around me for an excuse to leave him. There were some adults giving me death stares for kissing in a church. Then, I just decided to leave him, once and for all. This time, he wasn't going to follow me.

"You are the most pathetic, low life, scummy jerk ever. I hope you have a good life stalking chicks who don't even like you. Goodbye Vladimire. This time, don't bother coming after me because I wouldn't want you back if you gave me the world." With that, I turned around and walked outside the glass door. I didn't even turn around to see his reaction. I just kept walking forward because he doesn't deserve me.

MAY 8TH, 2011

I walked down the hallway with poise, and my new dress. I went shopping with Kelsey yesterday after I ditched Vlad at the church. My dress was from Forever 21 and had pink tie-dye all over it. My brown hair was straightened with a matching pink headband to accessorize. I didn't have a care in the world.

Milan, Kimmy, and Kelsey were by my side and we decided to name our little group of friends the "Bears". We never knew why we came up with that name, but it still stands until today. We also decided that we would make ourselves shirts this coming Friday and have a sleepover at Milan's house. Kimmy couldn't come because she's always busy with competitive cheer, but we were still going to make her a shirt!

Anyways, back to May 8th. The four of us were walking down the hall to third period, and Adam just saunters up to me and asks if I can talk to him.

"Adam," I started. "Now's not the best t-"

"She'll be right back!" Adam said for me.

"Well, that was rude."

"Emma," Adam explained. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about why I kissed you or that me and Nicki were dating, but you have to know.. That was seriously the best kiss I've ever had, and it was with you which made it even better." He lifted his hands to my face and tried to put his lips to mine.

"Adam!" I exclaimed. "What the hell?!"

"I love you, Emma." He replied.

"Ugh," I stalked away, disgusted. Adam and Vladimire BOTH need to get a life and stay away from me! I thought to myself as the late bell rang. Crap!