Chapter 19: Making Up

"Adam," I said confused. "What- Why- Psh! Ugh! NICKI! I agreed to meet YOU here not HER. Although.."

 "Although what?" Nicki asked suspiciously.

"I miss being friends with you!" I went to her and hugged her tightly as if we were friends all this time. "I wish we never stopped! I miss feeling like your sister and not being able to tell you everything!"

"I'm sorry Emma," Nicki apologized. "I'm sorry! I should've told you about Adam and I. It was actually his idea for me to be here anyways.."

"Thanks Adam," I hugged him as well. Then, I felt like Halie was a little left out so I motioned for her to come over. "Get in here, you!" I smiled as we all hugged and it felt like everything was right again, and then I noticed somebody come out from behind a tree over Adam's shoulder.

"Ok," I asked. "Who invited HIM?"

Halie gave me a confused look, and I held up one finger to show that it was all part of my plan to become friends with Vlad again.

"I did," Adam said. "I want everything to go back to normal. We all agree that the past few motnhs haven't been the same without you. It's weird with us not being friends."

"I told you I was done with you," I said to Vladimire. "But even I have to admit it's weird not being friends.." I smiled a bit. "I know I kind of overreacted about you keeping their secret." I motioned to Nicki and Adam who still had their arms around Halie. "It wasn't your place to tell me, and I understand that now." I walked over to stand in front of him. "I can't go out with you, though." I said quietly enough for only him to hear. "I really like Sanders, and I don't want to hurt him."

"I understand," He whispered back in my ear. "I hope you know I still love you, and if you ever come back to me, I'll be here waiting." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Just in case you didn't listen to the song >>> in the chorus they say the exact same words as Vlad does in the end of this chapter. (: I wanted to squeeze one more chapter in before I leave for California. Well, bye!

MUCH LOVE,

MazinPrincess<333