Chapter 12: The Drama Continues..

MAY 3RD, 2011

Ahh, this Monday was very dramatic, but awesome at the same time. Crimson was at a theatre event all week after school, so she couldn't hang out with me, Harry, Sanders, and Amelia. I don't really think Harry wouldv'e wanted Crimson to come since he broke up with her THAT MORNING! Remember that, you might need to think back to how he dumped her that morning.

Anyways, Sanders and I both already knew we liked each other, so when we watched The Notebook together in the living room of my house he had his arm around me. Harry also had his arm around Amelia.. Now at first I thought they were super cute together, but wait until you hear what happened next..

After the movie was over we decided to walk around outside near the creek behind my house. It's pretty scenery, but not much of a creek.. In fact, around summertime there isn't any water in it. Right now, it's just an empty mud pool. It's was a good thing that there happened to be a little bridge and tall trees to give us shade. There was also a little playground up on a hill, but we only went there for a few minutes. We left because there was a wasps nest under the slide.. Scary stuff..

Amelia and I were sitting on the grass and talking while Sanders and Harry were passing the football to each other. I remember the conversation perfectly.

"Emma," Amelia addressed me. "I was texting Harry last night and you'll never guess what he said!"

"What did he say?" I inquired.

"He told me he wanted to kiss me!" She was beaming with happiness, and I was glad the boys couldn't hear our conversation. I wasn't thinking at all about Crimson. All I had my mind on was how cute Harry and Amelia would be together!

After the guys were done throwing the football around a few times, we walked around for a while. I walked with Harry while Amelia was with Sanders. This was the perfect time to ask Harry since the other two were out of hearing range.

"So Harry," I said. "Are you gonna kiss Amelia?!"

"Are you going to kiss Sanders?" He retorted.

"No," I replied. He gave me a shocked look that meant I would have to explain myself.. Boys are so dense sometimes..

"I'm not going to kiss Sanders because the guy is supposed to kiss the girl first." I mean.. Duh. How could he not have known? Oh, right. It's because he's Harry.

He nodded and we continued walking until we reached the end of the creek where Sanders and Amelia were.. waiting.. I don't think they could have seen us coming since they were KISSING!