Chapter 2: The Kiss, but not Tell

"Adam! You left me stranded there in the middle of the hallway! I felt like an idiot! Thanks a lot!" I screamed at him. School had ended for the day and I was still mad at him for leaving me there all by myself... The nerve of some people...

"Haha, it's OK Emma," Adam replied. "You're overreacting. He doesn't care."

"Whatever... I talked to Nicki, and I made up a story about how our lives are gonna turn up, and I wanted to know if you wanted to hear it because it's pretty amazing. If I do say so myself..." I boasted with a smile.

"Ya, sure."

"OK so, you end up with Nicki and I end up with your friend Vladimire."

OK, let me just pause here. I know I'm totally obsessing over him but you have got to know how cute he is. It's like he's the sun to my rainy day, the light when I wake up, the reason I smile in the hallways (most of the time). Also, my best friend Nicki likes Adam... just in case you couldn't tell... (:

"Well you know I don't like Nicki like that..." Adam said. "We're all a bunch of friends, like a family. I like.... someone else..."

"WHOOO??!?!?!?!!" I screamed at him. I didn't know he liked anyone... this was some juicy stuff!

"You tell me who you like! Oh wait, it's soooo freaking obvious already!"

"Shut up!!" I said punching him in the arm, but I laughed along anyways. I actually am pretty head-over-heels for him...

"It's so true!!! Anyways... you can guess who I like, but I'm not gonna tell you." He said with a evil grin. He's annoying that way... but I love him anyways. (:

"Umm, that Gabi person? WAIT - It's not..... Jamie Burger is it...?" He looked around trying to find something to  change the subject, and trying not to blush. "OMG Adam! She is like- no. She IS the fakest person at our school. I can't believe you would like her! Nicki is such a better choice, and I'm not trying to be a matchmaker here but-"

I tried to push him away, but the way he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me was just too intriguing. When I finally managed to get him off I gasped, stunned. Then, I turned to grab my bag and leave, he caught my arm before I could walk away, but I shook it off and he let me go. I couldn't believe what he had just done, but he sure wasn't going to be able to do that ever again.

I walked towards my house, but was stopped halfway there by someone standing in front of me, blocking my way.

"Excuse me."  I said, but when I realized who it was and looked up, I couldn't move. I discovered that it was...