11 - 20

Chapter 11

After a few days, the male streamer Curry, whom Shen Tang had previously collaborated with, made it to the top searches again. The reason was that many people complained that the fruit they received was rotten.

However, the hot search was quickly suppressed, and Shen Tang could only watch the topic disappear helplessly.

Is this the power of capital? Even public opinion can be controlled.

Shen Tang couldn't help thinking more deeply, and her whole person felt somewhat dispirited.

Tao Sister was a little worried, "Mistress, has something happened?"

"I just realized that some people don't even want their conscience for the sake of making money." After speaking, Shen Tang didn't wait for Tao Sister to comfort her, and adjusted her mood by herself, "Forget it, I won't think about them anymore. Tao Sister, I have an appointment later, so I won't be back for dinner tonight."

"Okay."

Shen Tang made an appointment with Qi Yue to go to the spa together. The two first went to eat and watch a movie before going to the spa.

"Yo, who's this? She still has the nerve to go out?"

Shen Tang looked back. The woman speaking had fiery red lips, big curly hair, was wearing a dress that showed off her figure, and was very eye-catching.

She was quite beautiful, but she didn't seem to be very smart.

Shen Tang tried hard to remember who she was, but couldn't recall it at all.

"You are..."

The woman was furious, "Don't you remember me?"

Shen Tang was extremely embarrassed, "Should I know you?"

The woman took a deep breath and explained, "I'm the new artist brought by Brother Wang. Brother Wang said you are useless, after so many years you still haven't become popular, so he has given up on you."

Shen Tang looked her up and down, oh, so she was that new unlucky one.

She still reminded her, "Brother Wang is not a good person, you—"

"Hmph!" The woman rolled her eyes, "Brother Wang told me everything, you don't need to sow discord anymore."

Shen Tang: "......"

Fine, she wouldn't be the bad guy here anymore.

The woman glanced at her watch, "Alright, I still have things to do, I won't waste time here anymore."

After speaking, she left, leaving Shen Tang standing in place looking at each other with Qi Yue.

The corner of Shen Tang's mouth twitched, "Yueyue, what do you think she came to do?"

Qi Yue shook her head, "She probably just doesn't like you."

As expected, heaven was fair. It gave her beauty, but took away her intelligence.

Shen Tang touched her face. Fortunately, she had both wisdom and beauty, hahaha!

After the spa, they also did a makeover. By the time they finished, the sky was already dark.

Shen Tang kept staring at herself in the mirror.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm so beautiful."

Qi Yue: "......"

"Let's go, I'll take you to a nice place."

Unexpectedly, the so-called nice place turned out to be a bar.