101 - 110

Chapter 101

"I...I'm so confused now..."

"Don't rush to make a decision. Anyway, ask yourself and think about whether you'll regret doing this or not."

After all, Shen Tang was going to be her sister-in-law in the future, and they had been gaming buddies for so long, so she didn't want to see Miao Miao regret it or it be awkward between them in the future.

She played another round with Miao Miao. Miao Miao probably wasn't in the mood to play games and kept getting caught in a bad state. Shen Tang invited her to play again next time.

On the other hand, Miao Miao, or rather Gu Yun'an, was feeling confused in her heart.

She had just exited the game and saw that Lian Sister had sent her a message, but she didn't see it because of the do not disturb setting while gaming.

Gu Yun'an opened the message, and sure enough, Lian Sister was expressing how painful she was.

[Lian Sister: Yun'an, please, I'll just try this one last time. If it doesn't work out I'll give up, okay?]

Gu Yun'an didn't reply to the message for a long time.

Until late at night she learned that Zhou Qinglian had attempted suicide by overdosing on pills.

Fortunately she was rushed to the hospital in time and saved.

Gu Yun'an felt it was all because of her, because she hadn't agreed for so long, so Lian Sister did something foolish.

When she arrived at the hospital, she stood hesitantly outside the ward, not daring to go in.

Through the window, she could see Lian Sister's face pale as a sheet without a hint of color.

Gu Yun'an blamed herself more and more.

A girl came out, having said something to the person inside, and said impatiently, "What did you come here for? To see if Lian Sister is dead or not?"

Gu Yun'an staggered back two steps and shook her head, saying, "I didn't..."

"If it weren't for you, how could Lian Sister--!"

"Cough, cough, cough!"

A heart-wrenching cough came from inside the room, and the girl hurried back in.

Zhou Qinglian looked towards the door and smiled bitterly, "Yun'an, you're here, why don't you come in? Don't worry, it wasn't because of you, I just..."

She choked up, probably when mentioning something sad.

The girl glared fiercely at Gu Yun'an, and hurried to comfort Zhou Qinglian.

Gu Yun'an was at a loss for what to do. She didn't quite understand how things had developed this way.

She had only refused to help Lian Sister interfere in other people's relationships. How did that make her almost a murderer?

After a long time Zhou Qinglian finally calmed down a little, but her face was even paler.

She looked at Gu Yun'an, her voice pleading, "Yun'an..."

Gu Yun'an closed her eyes. "Lian Sister, I'll help you this one last time."

"Thank you, Yun'an, thank you..."

Soon, Shen Tang finished filming her scenes and prepared to go back home.

Qi Yue handed her a box with a mischievous grin, "Here, a gift for you. Open it tonight, okay~"

Shen Tang was very curious, like a cat scratching away at something inside her, and wanted to open it right away.

Seeing this, Qi Yue poked Shen Tang on the nose and said, "Don't open it early, or I'll expose your ugly photos!"