71 - 80

Chapter 71

The night enshrouded the earth, with boundless skies and twinkling stars.

The residential building was all dark, with only the streetlights emitting dots of light.

Over a dozen loafers held baseball bats in their hands, standing at the door of the orphanage.

A man with yellow hair spat on the ground and asked, "Shall we go in together?"

The crew cut man pondered for a moment, "Let's go in together. There's not many people in the orphanage, just a group of disabled children and an old lady. Let's make it quick."

"Sounds good!"

They were all street gangsters, so jumping over the wall took no effort at all.

There was nothing good to smash in the yard, only some recreational facilities.

They came to the window, the yellow-haired man took out a baseball bat and smashed it hard, shattering the glass instantly.

"I suddenly remembered a line."

"What is it?"

"Punching Tsinghua University Nursing Home, kicking Peking University Kindergarten."

"Haha, this orphanage is worse than a kindergarten. I'll punch a kid each later."

Their voices were loud, completely looking down on the people at the orphanage, not afraid of being discovered at all.

The group jumped in through the window one by one. One of them found the light switch and turned on the lights with a click -

only to see dozens of people dressed in black standing expressionlessly in the middle of the room looking at them.

They wondered for a moment if they had come to the wrong place.

But looking around, this was definitely it.

"Sorry for the intrusion."

The group looked at each other, swallowing saliva.

The yellow-haired man said with difficulty, "Um...we came to the wrong place, apologies..."

Before he could finish speaking, he turned to run.

Though that was just a thought.

He was grabbed by Xiao Yu and pulled down by the collar, falling butt-first onto the ground.

"Ow..."

The crew cut man took a step back in fright, "You can't hit me after hitting him!"

In the end, the dozen or so were beaten up, each with a swollen face. They now squatted against the wall.

Xiao Yu was very dissatisfied, "Just this? Too weak."

She had thought they were some tough opponents, but they were just some petty street punks.

She didn't get a thrill from beating them up at all.

Shen Tang held Xiao Yu's hand and shook it lightly, "Our Xiao Yu is the strongest, but without you guys, we couldn't have handled these dozen people either."

"What should we do next?"

"Hand them to the police, of course."

Upon hearing this, dozens of gazes looked over in unison, everyone feeling surprised except Xiao Yu.

"Why are you all looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?"

The yellow-haired man rolled his eyes, "Please call the police quickly..."