111 - 120

Chapter 111

Cen Songbai fiddled with his ears. With such a loud voice, it would be a waste if she didn't go into singing. She could sing those female high notes.

There's currently a singing show called "The Good Voice" that's quite popular. It would be a loss if Gu Yun'an wasn't on it.

However, he considered himself a gentleman, so he didn't say anything. Instead, he sat there quietly and waited for her to finish crying.

After venting her emotions, Gu Yun'an also stopped crying.

Her face was a little red. Her handkerchief was also covered in snot and tears now, so she couldn't give it back.

"I'll wash it clean and give it back to you."

"No need, it's just a handkerchief."

To be honest, Cen Songbai was actually a little disgusted. It wasn't like he couldn't afford a new handkerchief.

"Your makeup is messed up. Let's fix your makeup before we go in."

Hearing this, Gu Yun'an hurriedly opened her bag, took out a mirror, turned her back, and started reapplying her makeup.

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Her image!

What girl would cry so ugly like her!

She even had a snot bubble!

Shen Tang felt that she shouldn't keep hiding the fact that she was wearing a vest from him, so she was going to come clean.

But unexpectedly, Gu Huaian suddenly said, "It's fine now, let's go in."

"Oh..."

As they walked, Shen Tang noticed there were more gazes looking her way, some were friendly while others were not. But she didn't care.

Outsiders' opinions had never affected her conscience.

And her conscience followed a famous quote - "None of my business, none of your business."

She wasn't living for others to look at.

A slightly overweight middle-aged man walked over with a smiling face. "President Gu, Madam Gu, my daughter made some mistakes just now. I've had her sent back already. Please forgive her."

Judging by this, the man should be YOYO's father.

"It's nothing. Just ask her not to do this again in the future."

Shen Tang knew who the real culprit was behind the scenes. She just didn't expect that woman to be so stubborn - she still wouldn't expose Zhou Qinglian even at this point. It seemed like the two had a genuinely good relationship.

She wondered if YOYO's father knew that the elder Mr. Zhou had coerced him into doing his bidding outside.

"Don't worry, I'll educate her properly when I get back."

"Mm."

Seeing Gu Huaian nod, the visible relief on the man's face was visible to the naked eye.

"Then I won't disturb President Gu anymore."

Not long after, Zhou Qinglian's father also came over.

He looked refined and cultured, with dark circles under his eyes - rather like he had overindulged himself. He also had a young and beautiful girl in his arms.

"Huaian, long time no see."

Gu Huaian gave a faint smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"Uncle Zhou."