141 - end

Chapter 141

Xie Xuan was very straightforward and would blurt out whatever was on her mind. This often resulted in Xie Yuan having to cover her mouth.

Shen Tang suddenly felt a little sympathy for Xie Yuan - having such a big mouth for a little sister must be very tiring.

She even had a feeling that if Xie Xuan said a few more sentences, she might end up spilling out her family's bank card password.

Thinking of this, she really wanted to try asking more.

But she wasn't interested in the bank card password.

"Xie Xuan, is your brother constipated?" Shen Tang asked.

Upon hearing Shen Tang's words, Xie Xuan was stunned for a moment. "Consti-what?"

"Constipated."

Xie Yuan's face instantly turned dark. "I do not have constipation! Or hemorrhoids!"

Shen Tang instantly covered her mouth in surprise. "What? You have hemorrhoids?"

Because Xie Xuan didn't know the context, when she heard her brother suddenly say this, she looked over doubtfully: "Brother, you actually—"

Before she could finish speaking, she took two steps back with a look of disgust on her face.

Then she said in a small voice, "Brother, we can't avoid doctors out of modesty. Since we're in the hospital already, you should go get it checked out..."

Xie Yuan: "..."

He ground his back teeth. "I told you, I'm not sick!"

"Yes, yes, you're not sick, I'm the one who's constipated and has hemorrhoids."

The way Shen Tang spoke made it seem like she was coaxing a disobedient child. Her words only further confirmed that Xie Yuan had constipation and hemorrhoids.

Xie Yuan was so angry he wanted to teach this loose-tongued woman a lesson.

Gu Huaian lightly coughed and started to fan the flames: "I didn't expect you to have this kind of hidden illness. But it's not a big deal. I happen to have an extra room next door, how about you—"

Xie Yuan immediately stood up. He really could not stay in this room any longer.

After Xie Yuan left, Xie Xuan was still shamelessly sitting there.

Shen Tang didn't particularly dislike her, even though she was attracted to her husband.

Of course, Shen Tang didn't have a cuckold fetish.

It was just that Xie Xuan was like an immature child. Her liking for Gu Huaian was probably not romantic, but simply an innocent obsession over his looks.

This wasn't just Shen Tang's wild guess, there were signs indicating as much.

Because she noticed Xie Xuan had secretly looked at her several times, with very complicated feelings in her eyes - admiration, jealousy, and astonishment.

That's right, astonishment.

It was the same look she had seen in the eyes of fans she had run into on the streets.

Shen Tang clutched her stomach and let out a soft cry. Before Gu Huaian could say anything, Xie Xuan hurriedly asked: "What's wrong?"

"Tangtang, what's uncomfortable?"

"I feel a little hungry..."

The few of them then realized they hadn't eaten much today.

What was more important was that they hadn't bathed either.