31 - 40

Chapter 31

Shen Tang figured out that she was destined to become a trending search term - no matter how trivial the incident, she would trend on social media.

Don't the netizens get tired of this?

Her Weibo comment section had already been occupied by melon-eating netizens, and even her past scandals were dug out.

What's more, Shen Tang felt that just looking at the photos, she had chemistry with every male celebrity.

Is it appropriate to say this?

Hahahaha.

Since Li Xing was unrepentant about this matter, Shen Tang would not be polite anymore.

However, this concerned the drama crew, so she could not act rashly and had to discuss it with the director first.

After hearing Shen Tang's intentions, Director Huo fell silent for a moment and said, "I won't get involved in this. You are the victim, so do as you see fit."

"Don't worry!"

With the director's consent, Shen Tang took action.

She directly sent the previous audio recording to the legal department of the Gu Group and confronted Li Xing head-on on Weibo:

Shen Tang V: Care to explain? @Li Xing V

Li Xing did not expect Shen Tang to directly question her on Weibo.

She refreshed her Weibo feed multiple times. The comment section was already overrun, mostly by melon-eating netizens and some extremists cursing at her.

As for Shen Tang's fans, there didn't seem to be many.

Li Xing panicked a little but managed to calm herself down.

As long as she did not admit it, no one had evidence to prove it was her.

Seeing her assistant growing increasingly nervous beside her, a gleam flashed in Li Xing's eyes as she suddenly had an idea.

That night, Li Xing's assistant admitted her mistake online, claiming she had only casually taken the photos and did not know how they leaked. She conjectured that they might have accidentally leaked when she sent her phone for repair.

This excuse...how should I put it - who was she trying to fool?

Shen Tang smiled.

To be honest, she had anticipated that Li Xing would make her assistant take the fall.

That was also why she did not directly release the audio recording.

Netizens were not so easily fooled. This triggered their rebellious mentality instead.

The hype did not die down at all. Just when Li Xing began to relax, thinking Shen Tang had no follow-up moves, Shen Tang added fuel to the fire by releasing the audio recording.

Li Xing's Weibo was completely overrun.

【Still there? Come out and explain】

【Don't pretend to be dead. We know you can see this】

【Could it be that you are jealous she is prettier than you? I guess so. Your forgettable face says it all】

Regarding what happened to Li Xing, Shen Tang did not sympathize at all.

Firstly, Li Xing had brought this upon herself. Secondly, Shen Tang was no stranger to such incidents herself.

One could say this incident was not that major, yet it was rather malicious.