CHAPTER TWO

MY ROOMMATE DAVID

Sure, Theodore himself wanted to be alone in his room. And was he frustrated when he had to be roommates with David? Yes. So why don't he move room? Well he can't. Because David will follow him. Plus, nearly all the rooms are occupied. So his choice is to stay with David. The annoying, immature teenager. Another reason why Theodore dislikes David? One. He's very messy. Like he just leaves his trash and laundry scattered all over the floor. That makes Theodore himself disgusted. Anyways, let's just get to the scene.
" David what do you want? " Theodore asked. David just looked back and said. " Nothing, just came to check on you. " He replied. Theodore rolled his eyes and turned his head. " You know what? I'm doing fine. It's not like I need to be checked on by my roommate all the time. Just leave please and-" He looked left as he tried to think of what to say. " And explore the hallway with your friends." David wanted to protest. But he knew his roommate prefers his alone time so he did what he was told. Outside the door were his other friends waiting for him. " Hey David! So, is Theodore coming with us?" One asked. David looked at him and let out a sigh. " No, he just wants more alone time. Come on, let's go." He replied. And so the friends walked around the hallway as usual. Leaving the other students to gossip to each other's ear. David felt embarrassed. He wished that he could tell the other why they always do this. But he was just not brave enough to reveal the truth. David's other friend looked at him. " I know Theodore prefers alone time but is also very kind to others. But here's something that bothers me the most. Is that does he considers us as his friends or he has no friends at all?" She asked. David decided it was time to let out the truth. But he needed the real thing to tell it. He looked at them. " One of you must go and get Theodore. I am not allowed to explain this to you."