CHAPTER TWELVE

THE GEM

If the wizards needed a magic school for the upcoming evil wizards, then that means that they need one magical thing to create one.

The Ancient Stone of the first evil wizard. Ramazee.

The stone of the wizard the generations looked up to for years.

In their history book of wizards, the history of the stone was kind of dark.

Ramazee was observing all the rocks outside his home. Then, he found something that caught his attention. A beautiful black rock. It nearly blended in with the night sky.

Ramazee took the rock home and opened his spell book. He knew what he wanted to do with the rock. He needed to do a magic spell on it.

He grabbed out the sharpest object he could find. And wounded his index finger. He let four drops of his own blood hit it. As he did this, he chanted a spell in a foreign language. Transferring a powerful force to the rock.

When it was done, he decided to test it out. When he held it near a rat, life was drained from the rat's body.

Seeing what happened, he used it to drain each one's lives and kept the souls inside the rock. And he believed that the souls of the people could create objects when you chant his spell.

He even used it to take the life of his brother. Daniel. But Ramazee being himself, he didn't feel regret at all. He was satisfied. To make sure that Arcanus won't find it, he hid it in his own lair. Hidden in the deepest part of the cave that no one has ventured to before.