CHAPTER TEN

LAVERNA AND MALUM

It was nearly sunset in another province of the evil world. Malum came into the cave where he and his sister slept. " My sister Laverna" He said to her. Laverna turned to him. "What is it Malum?" Malum stepped closer to her. " I have been thinking about something brilliant." He said to her with a sly smile. Laverna gave the same smile back. " And what is it that you have in mind brother?" She asked. " Well, you already know that there's something wrong with this wizard generation nowadays right?" Laverna agreed with him. " Yes my brother, the children and teens seemed to have forgotten about us wizards. They even forgot about our awesome black magic." " Exactly, they have become  lazy. Instead of reading those magic spell books all they do is just play with those modern things." Malum added. " You mean phones?" Laverna asked him. " Yes. Those things. Even those silly good wizards think of how this generation functions now." Malum cleared his throat. " Anyways" He continued. " I have come up with a plan for us to create an evil school for them. To teach them about black magic and dark spells." He said to his sister. Laverna gave a wicked smile. " That's my brother. And this generation needs it by the ways." She then grabbed a rose and plucked all of its petals off. " You are better than Magnolia. That moron who cares about nothing but love and the people around her." She added as she rolled her eyes. Malum nodded. They found it better when Magnolia wasn't around. For years they have called her an over worried idiot. And they have despised her for a very long time. " So where should this school be located at?" She asked. " Beside the forest." He replied. " So what are you waiting for? Let's build it with our magic."