CHAPTER TWENTY

THEODORE'S BIG MISTAKE

" Now which one should I try?"

Theodore asked himself as he was flipping and turning the pages. Excited to try magic spells. He flipped a page said:

" Maybe this one? No, it looks to risky"

Theodore flipped another page again. But he was still not interested in it.

He let out a sigh and flipped the page again. Hoping to find something interesting. Something that can catch his attention.

He then stopped when he saw something that was new to him. A spell that he never heard of.

" Wow, what is this?"

He brushed off some of the dust and looked closer at the book.

" L'incantesimo unito?"

He said as he brushed more dirt away.

" What does this mean?"

He became curious about this.

He began to read it. But was unable to understand it.

It was 15:53 on the clock

Theodore knew that he was reading for almost an hour.

But it didn't matter to him. He just wanted to know what it means. What it could do. He was just so curious.

" THEODORE CADDEL! COME DOWN HERE!"

His dad yelled

Theodore ignored his father's voice. He just focused on his spell book.

Then he heard him again.

" THEODORE CADDEL!"

" Dad! Just give me two minutes!"

Theodore got up. And went downstairs.

" What is the problem dad?"

His dad looked at him with a disappointed, mad face. This made Theodore uncomfortable.

" Dad? Am I in trouble?"

" Yes... Now tell me.. WHY DID YOU FAILED?"

Theodore was about to ask him " What do you mean " failed?" But then just remembered his grade.

" I have no answer for that dad."

And he just walked away.

He went back to his room and locked his door. And opened his book again and started to read about the curse that caught his attention.

He smiled to himself and said.

" I have to try this."

But in fact, everything went wrong. He teleported to another world full of wizards and sorcerers.