CHAPTER SIX

JUST A NAP

Theodore was busy writing on his diary. Probably about some stuff that he knows about magic. He hoped that David didn't tell anyone else about his past. He knew that he could have refused. But he knew how sensitive David is. And he knew that his feelings had been hurt after he refused to go with his friends, so he just needed to say yes to him. Theodore's page was nearly full of words. He turned the page again and started to write down more words. Theodore's eyelids began to lower. " This is exhausting." He said to himself as he tried to seep his eyelids open. " Must stay awake " He let out a yawn. " Come on Theodore! This is no time for a nap!" He said to himself with his eyelids beginning to lower a bit more. He tried to keep his eyes open. But when he did, they kept on closing. " I must finish writing this cool magical artifact that I've read about earlier." He mumbled to himself. Letting out another yawn. His head began to lower down as well. But he did his best to keep his head up. His eyes then began to shut. He slapped himself in his left cheek. " I MUST STAY AWAKE!" He yelled. Though the yell was kind of weak. Finally, he couldn't do it anymore. He yawned one last time. " Okay, maybe just a little nap won't hurt." He said to himself as he put his head down. " I'll just tell David that I was just taking a little-" He got cut off as his vision became black. And at last, Theodore was fast asleep.