CHAPTER EIGHT

MAGNOLIA'S NOT SO FRIENDLY VISIT

Marshmallows, marshmallows,marshmallows, marshmallows everywhere. That was what Theodore was dreaming about. Theodore felt so comfortable in his dream. In fact, that was the dream that he really needed. After he lost his childhood friends. But whatever, the past is past just let it go. It can't happen again. Theodore found a beautiful rainbow pool he ran towards it and started to swim in it. He said to himself in a relaxed mood. " This is the life." He smiled and closed his eyes. " Hey Theodore! We are here to give you a gift!" One marshmallow said to him. The gift was extremely beautiful. The wrapper was golden with a royal blue colored ribbon. " Thanks my fellow marshmallow!" He said to himself. In his dream everyone was so friendly to him. He wondered if real life could be like this. No, it doesn't mean that humans should be talking marshmallows. It means that if life could be more peaceful and that the humans could be more friendly to each other. No war, no chaos, no violence, Just peace and a bunch of happy - go - lucky people. He imagined that. Finally, he opened the gift and out came his dream pet. A chameleon. " Oh boy!, I can't wait to name it!" To be honest, he was thinking of naming the Chameleon Leonna. Which was cute. But he decided to name it Mary. Everything felt so real that Theodore immediately forgot that it was just a dream. " I love this place!" He said to himself. " I'm going to stay here forev-"

" AAHH!! "

Theodore was cut off when he heard a scream. It caused all the marshmallows to fall down and some to fall into the pool. Theodore went to see who that is and was amazed when he saw the person. " M- M- Magnolia?" He said stuttering. Magnolia got up. " Yes, it's me. And forgive me for interrupting your dream. And what's your name?" Theodore went closer to her. " I am Theodore Caddel. And don't worry, I forgive you for that. But what are you doing here? Did I do something wrong?". He asked nervously. " Theodore, it's the diary. Your diary." She said. " What do you mean my diary?" He asked. " I'm actually impressed that you never forgot about magic. Or maybe I'm impressed that you're athletic and smart at the same time." Magnolia then stopped and changed the subject. " Actually, I made a decision for you to practice magic spells and making potions." Theodore stuttered. " What? But I can't! I'm not a wizard! " Magnolia looked at him. " Okay, tomorrow night, we shall talk again about this in your dream understand? We shall meet again there." She said to him. Theodore can't do anything he just froze. He then looked at her and nodded. Well, I think someone needs you right now. Then Theodore remembered. " Oh right David! Sorry, but I need to wake up right now. See you in my next dream I guess?" He turned around to look at her one more time. But when he did, she was gone. Theodore woke up. Thankfully, David didn't approach the room yet. He opened his diary and wrote about meeting Magnolia. Then he heard a knock. He quickly kept his diary and opened the door. But never told David about what happened.