Sunday.

Monday February 25th 224

I'm sorry dunno what the time was going to guess it was 12:58

Ew monday is tomorrow. Well, at least I get to talk to you guys.

Also how do you like these entries.

I just woke up. And I brushed my hair cause I looked like Anna from frozen XD. Partly emo adding onto he effect.

I'm hungry and dunno what to eat. We're doing laundry after my dad eats. And we're going put later around two. So I might be able to bring my tablet with me.

I did sneak it and steel some bacon bites😋😋I love bacon as much as my dog loves it. We could eat a whole bag of it. Well, I dunno about m but for him. Sure! But he might get sick and throw up.

And then after I brushed my hair I went out to get my cloths. And I stole a bite or two of my dad waffle that tasted like Cinnamon. 

It's to good.

I'm hungry right now but these cloths. It's been over two months and we haven't gotten to it.

If it was me. We'd be done by now. We'll, it would of took me time but hell, no. Not this long. I wanted to help but my dad said we need to do it together. I asked why. He said. I need to know where your cloths are going. And you need to as well. What are going to do. Put my cloths away. That's my job. Like you don't need to know. He'd get so defensive about it. It's so hard to work with em.

He thinks he's easy. Well, not for me. You annoy the hell out of me.

Anyways. My hands are getting way to seat from holding this phone and I keep slipping. Im going to see what I can eat. Cause I don't got a clue🤷‍♀️.

Loe you ~

11:06

11:35

Going to be noon soon. Lol.

Anyways.

Had waffles. Chocolate. Yeah there's such thing it was good. It smelled good but tasting was a bit off but the butter and syrup covered it but I tasted it a little.

Anyways.

I'm tired.

Lol. Still.

I gave my dad a batch of laundry. We're just waiting for the second one to go through.

And we'll see where we go from here!!!

Love you~

11:37

1:06

I think we're going to be going out shortly. I dunno. I think he did say around 2. But I gotta ask. He's in the bathroom.

He said 3 but then he said whenever we're done. Now we put it all in the compartments. We got 63 pairs of socks. Yup. Heard that right!

Anyways. We put all the cloths away. He loves doing that part but I found it boring. We put newer handles on he jewaers. There's 3 jawaers. But the bottom one has two extra knobes. I think it has the wide handles. So we didn't have any so we put one extra in place of it. Cause there a whole there and it wouldn't look right I guess. But at the same time it does look werid but, the stuff I do with my objects is as werid as that so....I guess it's okay. We will get questioned by it probably by firends if they come in this way.

Also, living space. I thought it would be interesting to explain this cause I'm special needs and my dad is at like 64 about to be 65 in two months. Ooo! That reminds me. Out trip to Disney not til after school ends. Witch is kind of pissing me off now.