Wednesday

Wednesday March 20th 224

6:52

Hey there. I guess it kind of works. I rather just write. But I can't help it cause I gotta write the time and I never know when I'll write.

Yeah, I could set a time...what if I'm to busy or my hands are to full a certain day and I can't.

I could tell you guys. I wanna tell you guys stuff. But some of my classes don't let me have my phone out or out when going to the bathroom.

Apparently study says that people who go out on their phones stay put longer.

True halfy....just depending how long your on it.

You could just be listening to music. There's nothing in music that's holding you up.

Anyways. Gonna be in school.

Love You~

6:56

12:19

Was having a convo with branch. Asked em what he was doing and all. He said something about going. Camping with his brothers and poppy and Floyd's girlfriend is. Coming along.

So yeah. That's what he said. I didn't say....yeah to think of it. I should of said something.

Also I saw the kid today. I got so excited I forgot what the do and started stomping at em.

He did it back to me. I dunno if he took that as a she likes me to...or he was doing that case he knows it annoys me. I don't know what he was taking it as.

But I do hop it was " I think the same thing"

Love you~

12:22

7:37

Bed time soon seams to be. Might come home without my dad. It might be the last time. I dunno.

He's semi retiring on his birthday witch is a month away. Actually. No not the last time. It's only the 20th of March. Don't listen to me lol

His birthday is April 28th. I was asking and he got upset I didn't know his birthday and I guessed it and he said I got very lucky.

Anyways. Not much to say. Oh!! I did my first time cooking on the stove with spaghetti!!!

It was good. What should I do the next time? Not I'm just learning and I have anxiety but I've overcome boiling water and all.

My dad bought me an electric stove top because the fire gives me anxiety. When I first turned the stove off the flames frightened me.

Anyways.

Love you~

7:40

Adios