Saturday

Saturday March 2nd 224

8:20

Just got done talking with branch. Well, I sent em things last night and he just responded. He wakes around 8 in the morning and I saw he responded and I was like......why did he. Then I remembered my stuff I sent I sent me something else afterwards.

Oh! I'm going to tell em about the Globe trotters.

My dad's in the shower. We're leaving around 9.

I'm sitting in my room popping buddles in buddle rap lol.

So bot doing much. And I nervous? Yes. But not yet. If I work myself up so much I'll get a headache and all. And I'm sure once I'm there I'll be in the mood and all. And plus I'm seeing Mary tonight.

I might go on a walk I dunno.

I'm tired and it's raining today.

Not going to be in the best mood. I can feel it.

Teachers: have a positive attitude!

Me: alright poppy. It's easy for you to say. You have to be. How can us kids do something like that?

It's stupid I swear. No everyone has the capability to do that stuff. Some of us got firends who are in drama and there good firends we can't let go.

Then they come to us with the drama they heard or are in then we're caught up in it.

It's crazy.

Or some just target us without knowing it. How can you tell us to put on a smile after that.

My teacher in first period is poppy. I swear she is.

She always like "smile!"

"Morning bella!"

"Let's make it a good day!"

I'm about ready to strangle someone after that.

Anyways.

Love you~

8:34

10:59

I'm in the car. Ill catch you up on stuff. But I'm in philly......

I have to pee.

If you have never read any bro zone books or floyd stuff when they were teens with their grandma then you wouldn't understand. It's a joke.

Floyd always uses the bathroom and needs it. And I'm the same way and I need it currently.

I also say it if you know them nut don't understand why I say it. Now you do.

So I had a mini fight with my dad. He tried to take away Globe trotters and all. But I got into the cold car. And a bit later he finally came out.

We just stopped st someone's house. Also, rachle did move houses...oh never mind we were stopped in front of a driveway I thought it was hers....oh someone's calling em.

Oh keystone stuff. Oh were looking for it. Oh, he stopped to get the address okay.

Sorry. I had to rush in.

Were in the car. I had to use the bathroom. My dad dropped me off and all.

We're in the car and she's taking me down.

I did out my phone on the charger and all.

We're on our way to see som family. Apparently we're going to be going with her. She's bringing her baby Hannah. She's 3. Turning 4 this month I think. She's cute.