Monday

Monday March 18th 224

6:38

I just got a visit from my demon one second ago. I heard these footsteps then him looking into the car then went back. I thought he was going to come over to me💀I got scared for a second.

I didn't look cause there was nothing to look at. And I showed no signs of acknowledgement.

Also, I made my first ever shrimp on the STOVE!!!

Sorry it's my first time dealing with boiling water and all and he taught quick easy steps and it was so easy!!! I'm so proud of myself you all!!!

Going to go to school.

Love you~

6:42

6:57

I know why he came out now.

I got to school and realized I forgotten me bag.

My demon was coming to let me know.

I'm going back. My dad was so chill about it. I was laughing about it.

Love you~

6:58

2:15

Ooo!! Schools doen. But I got out a bit ago.

Anyways.

It's my time of the month and my back feels like it's gonna give out. I remember that in branches diary.

He had to go to the doctors.

I understand that in his world and not having the tech we do.

Anyways.

Also, two things.

Branch replied we finished baking well, we got it in the oven.

I felt weird when he said this.

Done remember the exact words he said cause I don't have in front of me.

But something like.

Okay, now while we wait for the cake to bake we can do a DANCE party!

I was like

Oh.....okay

And another.

The creep, remember when I said I might like em.

I told my dad about this kid. Like I said Don't know his name.

I told my dad all the things he's been doing and what I've seen.

My dad says he might like me like I've said and I find em cute.

You know when you go to get lunch and you get those milk cartins from that metal thing. If you got them you'd understand. And there's a metal lid and it goes all the way back and sits on the top.

And I was putting my number for my account cause that's what we do at my school. And some of us pay with cash but not all of us. I never had to.....this year.

And I felt the lid of the metal thing and my arm or hand was on it but it wasn't holding it down and it's pretty heavy and I felt it lift up a few times and I looked up to see who it was cause....it's heavy and metal and someone had to do it.

It was him. My dad told me to wave em.....I got scared and forgotten and ran as fast as I could out of there and remembered but it was to late.

The stomping back, that was told to me and I forgotten to do it the first time and then I either did it the fsecond or third time.

Maybe that'll happen with this one.

If he was being weird, why was he doing that? I think he was trying to say hi but was scared to.

I must say hi.

But everything I see em I freeze and get scared and can't think straight. And sometimes a little gasp escapes me.

I swear to you. If I get with em, or get his number.

I hop he's the one!!! Eeek I've always been wanting a boyfriend!!! God let em be the one!!! So cute!!!!!! Aaaahh!!

Sorry.

Anyways

Love you~

2:27

8:03

Going to give this to you guys this now. I watched a horror movie for the second time. Had no reason, just wanted to.

I found out about the book called the babadook.

If appears in your house and you read it, it's in your house and it's out to get you.

Not into that stuff don't recommend it to you. Like horror. It's on Netflix.

Enjoy if your a horror fan. I like horror but it's rough on me.

Love you guys.

8;05

Adios