Tuesday

Tuesday March 12th 224
6:25

Well, woke up and all. Still remember that other night. I asked viva what I should wear. I told her it would be in the 60's and she said pink. I used to own it......*screams in head* I got a dress and a sweater!!!! Dats it!! And the dress is perfect for what we got today. So yeah.

Oh got popcorn sale tonight.

Not much I know of. Oh this weekend is Globe trotters and the lake. Not a fond with going up there. It's in landcaster for all that don't know. We bought a camper a year ago and it has water and boats. My dad's favorite. And woods and running stream with trails behind it. It's lovely. For me. I'm the only one who can.

My dad's not build for it, and the trails aren't good for em cause their build for people who can jump and sit and slide. That's how crazy they are.

And their steep at times when going down.

The only one who could do it would be dindie.

Anyways.

Love you~

6:32

7:19

I came to my desk and the letter that my dad got in the mail....I got an envelope on my desk. It's the same thing.

I wonder if they got one for the parents and one for the student. The passes aren't in it. You can bring guests with you. But I don't know if I can bring my firends. Cause they said if there is a guest they should park outside the Cafe.

So I don't know.

But it's during the school day as well. Next Friday I think it is.

Anyways

Love you~

7:22

9:14

We're about to have a fire drill.

I don't got the best coat for it. Eee.

9:15 this is the time....okay whatever we'll wait.

5:29

Well, hi. I got the popcorn sale thing done. Don't know how much we gotten.

Uhh, I was holding onto it and my firend took it from me.

I lost the privilege of holding a box guys. Later a few classes in I was doing something on my phone and she yelled at me for it.

There were like two other girls there. She said "dang she called you out on it" like damn.

Then for the rest of the time we kept trashing each other and all.

At the end I asked her why she took the box from me.

She said "you weren't helping"

I was like "yes I was"

She was like "you were on your phone"

I said "not that long"

Also she has ADHD like me so it was a joking but she's very savage. Like damn.

She was so mean and brutal to me🥲🥲 her teacher even said she was.

So I was happy she's like that with a lot. But dang. I guess I wasn't floating her boat.

Anyways. I was also craving for cake today and I got a milk cake. It was heaven🤤🤤🤤.

And it also hit my craving spot for it😋

Anyways.

Nothing much.

Love you~

5:36

6:15

I'm in the store to get my dad simply orange and I gotta get over my anxiety and I have to get simply orange.

Just got it. I cried cause I never did this before.

Well, going to pay....here we go😬😬😬

Found one. But it was self done and I would get more scared cause I would be scared to mess it up. I want a person.

Damn it's a dude....that great.

The line is long. But, do want you gotta do.

One just opened up and one person went in. So I'm next.

Girl!!! Thanks God.

I'm paying with cash for the first time.

That was easy!!!

Wow!!! I did it. 

I got the wrong one.

I gotta go back in. This time not scared.

I went to the line I was Occasionally at and this older man asked if I just wanted to go to self check out. He told me to go to customer service. I went but I heard him call out to me. I turned and saw em pointing and I used my finger to show I was going around.

Right before I could get around my stupid anxiety took over and I started balling tears. And I got scared and called my dad.

And I was in tears saying what happened and I was scared and didn't know what to say I didn't want people thinking I was hurt. I didn't wanna Give anyone a heart attack. So I calmed myself down.

This women came up and I guess she could tell I was scared and was so nice. I told her I have bad anxiety and she told me not to worry and if I needed to pay for anything to come up and she'll help me. I felt at peace.

That's going to be the place where we will shop. I also didn't do it with a cart cause it was only one thing. And I was told I could get a treat at the cash register.

Well, now you know how bad my anxiety is.

Anyways.

Love you~

6:48

8:00

Ooo...well, I took a shower and on a walk. It's kind of warm out here.

I got nothing else to say

Love you ~

8:01

Adios