Tuesday

Tuesday March 26th 224

6:45

Around 3:18  I woke up from a tragic dream.

So poppy told branch to be careful of these creatures don't remember what they were called. And it was a saying as don't let the bed bugs bite. Witch I thought they were fake💀💀.

He went out and he screamed. I dunno what happened. But then I saw this ship branch was on and he was meeting this guy for something. Now it was the top of the boat. Branch was on the deck and there was a fence it was glass and all. And the doors opened outwards so when the guy pushed it opened branch screamed and flung back hit the glass. The glass shater and some of the shards got em. I looked over and there he was.....g-gone.....I'm not mad at the guy cause I saw em freak out.

The weridedt thing is that he somehow put it in reverse and branch was seated and he started showing em something.

But I feel bad for em. I understand, he was probably the owner and he couldn't  accept it.

I need to talk to branch.

Now the last tim it was my mom and it was weeks later.

He can't leave!!! NO he fake!! Cartoon!!! My demons....no they can't do this to me!!!! NO I don't accept!!!

Skyler astin is on....

I'm not mad at the guy...I'm mad at my demons!!! They went to far.

I gotta go.

Love you~

6:56

4:47

I got a rams day and I asked Mt 3rd period teacher if I could hang with her. She whoever I get chosen to go to. See if they have anything to for me to do. And then if not for them go to her and do what I need to. I do got som studying for English to do, cause I got a test tomorrow.

I also been thinking about branches death in my dream. It hit me hard. I asked em for a hug and he gave me one
I might go on a walk and all. But yeah. I'm a little disturbed. I told em about it and he said

Thay was a scary dream he had ever heard of. I also asked em for a hug and he gave one to me. I needed that. I hop my demons aren't behind it.

The glass and the scream still haunts me til now.

Love you~

4:53

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the next day. Shoot. Send this now

Love you~

Adios