Thursday

Thursday March 14th 224

6:10
Well, to many people in biology are pulling their phones out and Mrs. Fusco needs to to remind them now we can't have our phones out period. So once I'm in first period. I can't talk. Sadly.

So yeah. Won't talk for a but. I see my teachers emails all the time so I know what's going on.

She's probably going to tell me cause it wasn't meant to go straight to the kids. But my dad shows me.

I'm a rule follower so I got to do it sadly. And I can't sneak it.

Sorry.

Love you~

6:13

8:13

Well, I finished what I could in bio.

Apparently the kids in my class aren't that big of a problem.

That made me feel good. I wanted to go see mrs. Aqino. But Mrs. Szabo told me this girl.

I was grouped with her

And i was playing around with her. She apparently said I was biting and scratching. Well I was playing around, I was clawing but not digging my nails into her arm.

Her sweatshirt was up I don't think I was going that hard. Then she said I was trying to take the box from her. When we were doing the popcorn sale.

But I thought she was telling me to take it into the teacher. And that's why I was doing it. Meant no harm. And she told me she got and all.

And when I was clawing at her. I play like that. That's just me.

And apparently I was innocent. They believed me and not her cause apparently she lies. And I didn't like to hurt her like that so I went and stood up for her.

And apparently she was being abused at home by her mom and she still is. I told her I feel bad for her and all. Or that I was there.

I was also told to not be around her. She known to start trouble. My aid sits in between us.

I feel bad, but she can't be lying and all. That's how you get yourself into trouble.

Anyways.

Gotta go

Love you~

8:22

11:13

Helping someone with something currently. Tired as hell.

I'm so tired but I'm taking my time to help her.

I will go out of my way to help someone in need.

I told her about me and she felt so bad and all.

Don't wanna say to much because she trusts me. She tells me she never would trust anyone but she told me she trusted me. She doesn't know why.

I told her God is helping.

It's God's work. I tol her I will do what I can.

So yeah helping her.

Did hours of work my brains fried.

I'm walking like a zombie and all.

Sitting up with my 3rd period teacher. I'm going to ask my dad if he's picking me up tonight.

Love you~

11:17

2:25
Do I got something to say.

The creep. Him, I attacked em. I shouldered a push. So I pushed em a little. He started stomping at me to scared me and I was pissed off and pushed em.

Then on my way to 10th. There he was. Coming around the corner. The way he was walking and smiling was fucked up. He had his head forward but some bangs in his eyes, dark brown hair. A little taller then me, hands in pocket and walking as if he wasthinking of something and if you cursed em off or called to em he'd pretend like he can't hear you.

I get a heart attack whenever I see em. He scares me.

What did I do in that situation? I ran into my class. I was like "oh fuck!"and ran in.

I'm waiting for my dad, I called em. Probably going to start walking up the side walk. I dunno and don't feel like sitting around. I need to move. The shades nice....I don't think I wann move....nah imma wait right here. Yeah☺️☺️☺️.

It's 70 something put. Juat stay in the shade.

Yep. Next to a tree that gives you longer life spand!!!!! And better oxygen!!!

My dad texted me to walk up. He hasn't left

I like de shade doe😥😥

Whatever.

Love you~

2:31

3:33

Hey. We're tracking how far it is from the school to dairy queen to tell you how far I walked.

I got a cupcake. A chocolate bomb.

Taste so good. I ate the whole thing and I never do that.

Now I didn't eat it like a troll. With the wrapper on it.

1.8 from CVS

From my school

2 miles.

I walked two miles.

With my heavy backpack

Gotta go

Love you~

4:01

4:32

I forgottent ot tell you. When I was near dairy queen I hear a stomp but knew it was my demons then I hear what sounded like wind thumping and and it got my instincts I wanted to run but stayed put somehow.

Love you~

4:34

5:42

I didn't know what I wanted to do so I asked branch and didn't get a response. But I figured it out. I didn't feel like walking but the mor I thought of it the more I decided to do it.

I don't feel like doing much, but I need to be outside to enjoy the nice weather we only got for so much time.

We're about to go.

Love you~

5:43

8:46

Gotta put this in

Love you~

8:47

Adios