Monday

Monday Marcus 11th 224

7:24

Tired. It's a rams day. Forgotten. We have a welcome and great day in bio it is a thing we're she asks things that the keystone would ask so we get used to it.

She asked we had our study guide filled out. Now this is her.........I didn't know we had a study guide😁😁😁

I also gotta see where I'm going for rams.

Love you ~

7:26

8:06

We apparently went over some text corrections.

It's a rams period and I got Mrs. Divostio. Remember her? Not sure if I told you about her. She was in the beginning of the ear a little.

This should be a quick day.

Last night around 10. Doesn't scare me but I had a visit from my demon. Not that you all believe in that stuff. I didn't used to think they were real til I encountered them.

Apparently the dv's plane is to attack the innocent people that God created to get revenge from God for doing what he did to em.

I don't get it...why would you wanna praise the Dv when you'll go to hell and burn? Makes no sense.

I know a women who doesn't believe in God and she's fine with going to hell......what.

So I'm a target and a victim.....ain't that nice.

I'm waiting til the end is near. I'm tired and praying, reading the Bible and singing. It's rough.

Anyways. I woke and I was thinking of a story. Or something to add onto branch on the ranch continues continues.

Yeah making another chapter for that. It's been some time.

So I was finished writing a story I was just seeing in my head as I was sleeping.

I started hearing footsteps going down the hall. I was thinking it could of been my dad...I listened next door cause he has a sleep machine and you can hear when he's using it. I was listening to it and I heard it....I knew it wasn't my dad. I got curious. I went out and saw nothing. I went into the kitchen and I heard a swift movement and ran back. Then wanted to say something and I said "yo man you out here? I just wanna let you know I'm with the lord...I don't understand why you think you got power when he has it all...makes no sense to me" and walked out.

I saw nothing but there was something there. I could hear and feel it. It felt big. I've seen it in my dreams. Its alsyways came at 12 and it was 12 last night....like what the hell. I wasn't scared cause I was used to hearing footsteps.

There wasn't anything new. I needed to talk about it cause it was interesting to me.

My introvert ads is sitting on the cold hard floor away from people currently. I'm just happy it's a shorten day. ON A MONDAY!!! Best day to have it.

Love you ~

Skyler is on.

8:20

8:41

I just ran to the bathroom. And when I say run I mean I ran like I was trying to avoid being in someone view.

We might be leaving...I dunno. Whatever.

Love you~

8:42

11:57

I thought I lost my backpack but u didn't look carefully. Brittany told me Mrs. Handosn moved it. My blind ass didn't see it at the whit board. It was also dark. I had my glasses on. But It was also blocked as well.

Anyways.

Love you ~

11:58

12:11

I forgot to talk about something. I regret doing this. I need to get it out so don't attack me for it.

I felt like sneaking up on my teachers and scaring them. I did it to Mrs. James. She told me that I should not do that cause that's how people got punched.

Now my sensitive ass felt like she was scolding me and I was having a hard time but I ended up crying and I felt embarrassed and hurt.

Why was I even doing that? I'm mad with myself now.

I feel bad, I know she wasn't yelling at me but I couldn't not cry. Just came out. She was talking to me and I was listening to her as I walked away and I felt like I was being scolded and I noded a little. But I kept mycoplasma til I sat in my case managers room. I wanted to eat with her.

I felt horrible.

She said that before. I never gotten punched......but I guess I should be careful. But I feel so bad. I regret it....why was I doing it?

😭😭😭I found it fun. I honestly had no reason behind it!!!! Whats wrong with me!!!!???

I guess I am like branch...jeez, look at me...beating myself over something so small. Just like him......

I was also doing some work and this boy came up. This period was lucky for them. And he held his hand out and asked "how's life?" And I thought he was going to dab me up.

.....our hands just smoothed😭😭😭😭😫😫😫😳😳😳I just watched em walk away in embarrassment. Thankfully. He didn't notice. I guess he thought it was a weak high five.....let's let em think that......I also seen em but don't know em.

I don't want em to think I'm a werido like that ew!!!!

I'm looking for a boyfriend not some guy that sees me as a werido. I know it's nothing. But I'm looking okay. I'm 16 and got no one!!!! And I'm lonely I need a boy!!!

Anyways.

Love you~

12:21

12:42

I saw the creep!!! I gave em a scared but accidentally disgusted look. I also stayed away. He looked unfazed.

Love you ~

12:43

2:09

I'm pissed off. Thank God, I went to the bathroom. I looked at my messages and my dad said he was tired up with work and to take the buss. You no how Disrupting my whole thing. I told everyone I'd be going home on the buss. What...I wonder why God did this? We'll see. 

Anyways. I'm gotta go really bad. Like to the bathroom and there's a road blockage. So now I'm pissed. There's this one other boy on the buss. He takes his time getting off. The parents need to be out there for em.

This other girl she's 18 I think. And she takes her time.

Oh, the road that I was speaking of....the bus doesn't take that route. Okay. So today I'll be the second but we still gotta make the time so we'll still hit every house just nit drop off anyone.

Anyways

Love you~

Hopefully I don't pee my pants like Floyd.

2:17

Shoot forgot to send this

Adios