Fruday Fun Day

Friday March 1st 224

6:25

Nothing new this morning.

Well, I got a good morning from the cat. She was very soft. All over me. Kept talking to me. Today...I've became floyd😌.

I had some coffee and all. Didn't eat. I'll eat at school. Waiting for my dad to pick me up for school. 6:30 he's picking me up at I'll let you go. He'll be here in a bit.

Love you~

6:27

6:56

I'm sitting here a acting for the school bell to ring.

I brang bubble rap with me. I can't stop with it. It's so therapeutic😫😫

I can't control it. It's a fidget that's hard for me to not do!!

I'm starving. I can't wait for that darn bell to ring😤.

Mar!!!

Yeah, and there's a whol lot of bubble rap....

I was kind of surprised he let me do it. Yeah I got teachers questioning it but their...well they won attack.

Love you~

6:59

8:26

Ooo, he's up!

Good day so far. Saw this boy with the most coolest hair cut I've seen in life.

He has this cheeta hair print. So cool. I didn't realize I forgot my phone and went up to em and asked for a picture and tapped my pockets......I left in he classroom....that was embarrassing 🫣🫣🫣. And I didn't know the kid. So it was so much harder because I didn't wanna anger em by accident. I felt like I was playing a Jerky hoke with em. I felt so bad.

Anyways. I had some bio things to do. There was this gizmo we had to do. But I didn't have the paper cause I wasn't there that day. It was the day I was a big late. When I was crying so much. That day. Wednesday.

So she Exsempted me from it. So alls I had to do was finish a paper and put it in.

Now for 3rd period. I have a paper to do. But I gonna have to do it with her. And it's a good portion we gotta do. I remember her saying yesterday that it has to be done by the end of today.

That's the only thing I gotta do with her.

I should of asked for her but I dunno how I could of.

Anyways. I got the cut with Mrs. Handson. I'm actually really happy about it. I was laying on the bean bags for a bit. Then decided to come over and write a few things down. I was like. Is there anything interesting I wanted to share? Yes okay. Then when I write stuff memories of other things come into mind.

I saw Mrs. Aquino this morning. She asked if I was feeling good. I  said yes. I updated Mrs. Handson about the other night as much as I could. Not everything. But som portion to quick summarize the important stuff that I went through.

Told her about dorinda and all. That was fun.

I got to give my dog a visit. I just had to. Gave em a hello scratch under the chin. I peted. Okay

So my Science teacher Mrs. Fusco has a pet rabbit. Some student two years ago requested a bunny for emotional support. That time it was a different bunny. More energetic and was trained better. But died over the summer due to something.

So now ever since last year we have a rabbit named merlin. I asked what the purpose for the name and I can't remember but that's the name. I'm currently sitting in my desk next to its play pen. It's there currently. I was petting it today. It's so cute.