Tuesday

Tuesday February 25th 224

6:46

Well, let's see where the day goes.

My dad got a new alarm clock that is actually so much better then mine. He said if we do better with it I'll give you one. We'll, bit his exact words but what I got from it🙄.

He said he was waking up at 5:00 and like I said he does the o'clock thing then changes it to 30.

I was like 5:00 like 0 0?

He was like yes 0 0

And I was like. K, then I'm getting up then!

Because I've been waking to his instead of mine. He's right next door to me.

Also when I was leaning down this morning not only my phone got the coffee bath but my bio study guid? 😥 why couldn't it be on a Monday.

Ooo I was reading a kid magazine and it said. That slugs can smell from their lips. Kind of makes sense. (I didn't even try!)

Uhhh what else was interesting? I can't remember them all. Oh the last one was how many tree are in the world. A question I'd be wondering about. I think it was like 3 trillion or something.

Oh a roller skater skated a mile in something.  Something seconds on his hands a length of a baseball field. Without crashing into people.

There was a flower thing. A flower smells orange juice or something. Interesting.

I'm allergic to pollen so I can't really sniff it.

And I hate flowers. I don't really think their nice. Some are pretty but I find them boring. I've tried. I went to thing where you could look at flowers. Some were pretty. But I couldn't help but find it boring.

I've tried it. I see a flower and I'm like "eh, whatever" unless it's pink, blue, or red.

Maybe other colors.

Purple is boring, some blue ones are boring, white ones well some. Yellows are the most boring.

The ones I like I never see. And I getting excited when I see pretty ones.

There was an aclips thing.

Someone said it was a dragon and they had to make so much noise to scare it away. What in hoovill is going on?!

One person said it was a squirl.

The most logical one was a headless demon. And when it tried to block the sun the sun found out it wasn't a full on so it moves out of of the way.

If you don't know what aclips look like. It's a black dot that cover some portion of the sun.

So the dragon and squirl i don't see where they see that. The headless demon.

Yes.

Also love you~

7;01

8:16

Just heading to the bathroom.

I barley studied but I was able to get some of the paper that went with the study guide.

I barely looked at it and it was easy.

My aid is back. Uggghhh.

My biggest trigger in school is when people stop suddenly in front of me almost tripping me. I ducking hate it!!!!
(Yes ducking was a mistake but I seen this as a meme so I guess imma use it)

But if your turning around or something or stopping to talk to someone I get it. But don't do it when you TEXTING!!! Just keep you ass a moving

Anyways.