Tuesday

Tuesday April 2nd 224

6:54

Well, for anyone who didn't know

ItsSpruceBruce

Is on here. I found out through Clay.

I messaged em so fast💀💀💀

Yeah, surprising! I know. I'm not a fan.....but I love to get to know em!!!

I don't like someone....I wanna have a reason to like them....if I don't like someone I'm not the nicest.....sooo....yeah, I need to have a reason to like em.

With that being said I'm gonna get to know em. I've been talking to poppy a lot...more then Clay and floyd and I've also been talking to Clay more then floyd....flo flo is probably busy. I understand that.

The kitten has to be with angle/starlight.

Branch is prescoius.....he's fragile. So be nice, or I will become a wolf and I don't play nice👹👹👹

Alls we need is John and brancho.

I honestly can't wait for branchie.....I'm going to continue to talk to all of them...but still.

Now we gotta be calm when branch comes on....we can't scare em!!! I see you tracie!!! 👁👄👁.

Anyways. At school. Love you~

7:01

7:21

Eeek!!! Their emotional support dog kibo was in the front and I was getting water and I saw....I pet dat dog.....😈😈😈.

Ooo got to go

Love you~

7:23

Very fidgety today.

Dunno why.

Love you~

10:12

11:24

Stressed, scared....nervous.

Anxiety isn't doing me so well.

JT is on and I feel a bit better.....

Branchieee😢😢

Mmmm
...........

Why do I have all these issues?

Love you~

11:26

3:03

Well, .....stuff with money is happening and taking my birth. Well okay. She's...well, she isn't poor. But doesn't have everything she needs.

And she's gonna need it. And the money...well, to put it this way...my dad's birthday is coming up soon in a few weeks and well, it's hard to explain.

If you know, you know.

So....we could go and not take my birth mom or take her and go at the end of summer. But the other issue is...school starts back up again at the end of August.

So I'll go to school for a week and then we will take her.

Anyways Love you~

3:13

8:37

This is something that just happened. Not talking bad about it...not mad i just feel like I need to talk about it....cause this is the whole purpose of this book.

So well, I was trying to annoy Clay cause well....I am his sister and I decided to do that.......so i went with this method that I saw in a wattpad book and I was saying

Clay Clay Clay Clay guess what clay guess guess guess!!!

If you know it you know it.

He wasn't seeing it. When I did it at first he thought it was a prank but I said no.

Today isn't my best day. And yes, he didn't know and not his fault. Like I said not blaming him...just need to talk about this or I won't be in a good mood.

So I sent em one message annoying em right afterwards and didn't send em anything in message.

I sent a link to a song...but that was it.

I don't know what I did....I feel bad now....I did apologize. I think when he saw it I was being rude. I can't remember correctly on what he said but something like.

Ay back! Also pls respect when I say u have to go. Believe me when I do.

Something like that.

I felt horrible. I hop he's not mad. I mean, he's Clay. It takes a John to piss em off.

But I still feel bad.

God I'm so sensitive😫😫😫😫

Anyways.

Love you~

8:46