Chapter-1[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Aalam Shah Sultan sitting on the dining table and having his dinner with his wife Aafia,who completely ignored him and looked stressed and pain visible on her face.

Aalam:”Bas bhi kijiye,kab tak aise naraaz rahe gi,chale khana shuru karte hai,Bache toh ane nahi wale”

[Stop it, for how long will you remain angry like this, let's start eating, kids are not going to come.]

He try to cheer her but she send glare at him and roll her eyes when she heard a cold,husky voice.

Murad:”Assalam O Alaikum Baba!”He hugs Aalam and places a kiss on his head then he looks at Aafia with a smirk.

Murad:”Assalam O Alikum Mrs Shah”He greeted her and sat on a chair,Aalam looked at him with a frown.

Aafia:”Walakum salam,Ami ki jaan,Kaisa raha day,aaj toh kuch khaas hai kya?Matlab itni jaldi ghar?

[Walaikum salam,Mother's darling, how was your day, is there anything special today? Mean you home so early?]

She asks her in a soft tone,Aalam smiles at her with lovely eyes,How she changes her mood after seeing Murad,but only God knows her true colour.

Murad:”Ami?Well leave it,aaj toh happy hu bohat,I don’t know why but feeling like dancing,Baba aaj toh main bohat sara khana khaau ga”[Mother??Well,leave it,Yes today I am very happy I don't know why.Baba,I will eat a lot of food today]Aalam pull his cheeks.

Aalam:”Han Baba ki jaan jo dil chahe,jitne chahe khao,BG(Their trustable Maid)Murad ka khana bhi laga de”[Yes Baba's darling, eat whatever you want, as much as you want,BG (Their Trustworthy Mother) also serve the food for Murad]
He caresses Murad’s cheeks he was happy finally his one son sit with them but his heart clenching and his eyes become glossy what if his other sons come too but his bad luck he sigh heavily.

Murad:”Baba Maaz kaha hai?”

[Where is Maaz,Baba?]

He asked Aalam but his eyes on Aafia who clenching her fists.

Aalam:”Kaha hoga,Para ho ga kisi club mein”[Where will he go,must be at club]He gritted his teeths.

Murad:”I see,well Mrs Shah this is very bad,hamari toh woh sunta naho at least aap ko isse control karna chahiye,kal ko kuch bura bhi ho sakta hai what if he become second Maahir oh God no please,Aik hi criminal kafi hai dude”[I see!Well Mrs Shah this is very bad,he never listen to us at least you should control him, tomorrow something bad can also happen,what if he becomes second Mahir oh God no please,there is one criminal enough dude]Aalam squeeze his shoulder hard as he can,Murad gulp and started to play with spoon.

Aafia:”Aww you are so worried about your brothers,but my bubba you don’t have to worry about them,just take care of yourself,don’t overwork look you looking so pale come have this,and don’t worry I won’t be easy on anyone”She threat him in very good way,Murad chuckled and shook head.

Murad:”Waise Kaha hai aap ka ladla?Oops aaj kis ki shamat aayi hai?”[By the way, where is your dear? Oops, whose bad time has come today?]Aafis had enough, she closed her eyes and tried to calm her real hate,she opened her eyes and gave a fake smile.

Aafia:”Ask your Baba ''Murad smirks. He very well knows where Maahir is but he wants to put her in place and how he left these good opportunities.

Aalam:”Aafia aap bohat ache se janti hai main jo bhi karta hu hum sab ki bhalai k liye karta hu,agar main usse arrest na karwata toh bohat bari gar bar ho jati,don’t worry subah tak aayega,aur galti ki hai saza toh mile gi na,I can’t tolerate his this behaviour,now he belongs to Shah family and we have  a reputation,so For God sake try to make him understand,kal raat he beat innocent man who was just selling his stuff on street aur main inn sab mein usse support nahi kar sakta he have to take interest in business too but look what he was doing,always come home covered in blood no one can found any proofs against him till now,but I know he is the one behind everything but now It’s enough,if you want him here then he have to change himself”[Look Aafia,you know what I am doing is for all of you,If I won't let police arrested him then it may caused more problems,don't worry till morning he come,and he did mistake now he have to take his punishment too,I can’t tolerate his this behaviour,now he belongs to Shah family and we have  a reputation,so For God sake try to make him understand,
yesterday night he beat poor man who was just selling his stuff on the street,I can't tolerate this type of behaviour,he can join business too but look what he was doing,everynight he came home covered in blood,no one can found any proofs against him till now,but I know he is the one behind everything but now It’s enough,if you want him here then he have to change himself]He was burning in anger,Murad lick his fingers happily and rub his stomach.